Trying to find the best vacation spot in the Caribbean for a single woman. Costs isn't as big a factor as my safety and enjoyment. I love anything to do with the water. Excellent food and beverages are a must! I prefer upscale accommodations. My main focus is to enjoy some R&R on the beach, snorkeling, boating, maybe a little shopping. It would be nice if there were other singles around and somewhere with an active nightlife. Definitely not looking for a "meat market" atmosphere. Any suggestions as to what islands are best etc.would be greatly appreciated.
Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Dominican Republic
- 2 Early January vs Mid February?
- 3 Seeking general advice on one-to-two-month Caribbean villa rental
- 4 celebrating 40
- 5 Sudden trip! Puerto Rico or Dominican Republic?
- 6 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 7 Small resorts like Galley Bay in Caribbean
- 8 Jamaica vs The DR
- 9 Jamica: AI or Not?
- 10 Atlantis - what needs to be booked in advance?
- 11 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 12 Where to go in February/March
- 13 Anguilla Honeymoon in June
- 14 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 15 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 16 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 17 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 18 Seeking luxury resort with private villas/pools
- 19 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 20 Which island?
- 21 Puerto Rico Public Transportation
- 22 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 23 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 24 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 25 St. Croix and sea grass