I assume the most convenient would be via St. Vincent, but not many airlines fly there. Between Barbados & Grenada, which is the most efficient/economical choice? Coming from the West Coast, it will be a long long trip either way. I am trying to determine a good routing so I can find out how far along my FF miles will get me Thanks.
Best routing to Mustique?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 BUY REAL DATABASE REGISTERED AND FAKE PASSPORT, DL, ID, SSC, DIPLOMATS
- 2 Tipping at AI
- 3 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 4 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 5 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 6 Traveling Solo
- 7 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 8 A Volcanic Paradise
- 9 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 10 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 11 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 12 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 13 St. Kitts, the details
- 14 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 15 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 16 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 17 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 18 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 19 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 20 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 21 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 22 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 23 8 TUFF MILES
- 24 Puerto Rico Nightlife?
- 25 1 week in San Juan