I assume the most convenient would be via St. Vincent, but not many airlines fly there. Between Barbados & Grenada, which is the most efficient/economical choice? Coming from the West Coast, it will be a long long trip either way. I am trying to determine a good routing so I can find out how far along my FF miles will get me Thanks.
Best routing to Mustique?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Back from San Juan
- 2 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 3 Cayman Islands in April for 7 days
- 4 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 5 Best island for Christmas vacation with 4 teenage girls
- 6 San Juan Airport
- 7 Help with choosing a Caribbean Island to visit in March
- 8 TCI Small group snorkle trip?
- 9 Why Barbados?
- 10 Where to visit from San Juan for grown ups + family vacation?
- 11 Club Med Columbus Isle, Bahamas or Beaches Negril, Jamaica
- 12 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 13 Storm ?
- 14 Fun island to take 17 year olds
- 15 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 16 All Inclusive Villa for Bachelor Party
- 17 Finally Exumas trip report with pictures
- 18 Kristen- where are you?????
- 19 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 20 Blamona- need a SCYC report!!
- 21 The Color of the Water
- 22 Luxury golf vacation in November
- 23 Anguilla stay?
- 24 Punta Cana excursions
- 25 Best island for nature + kids that is safe and affordable