Thank you for your great answers regarding TCI vs Antigua. I think I'm definately leaning towards TCI. We may just have a long layover in Key West and go on a wild dolphin excursion there. That way, no pressure to see one once we get to TCI. If we went AI, I think Veranda sounds good, but expensive. Which resort is best on Grace Bay that is not AI. Still would like an onsite restaurant and maybe comp breakfast. I heard there are wider areas of beach on Grace Bay too; that would be nice. I could check local restaurant prices and see if it would be equal to Veranda prices if we ate out each day.
Best resort on Grace Bay
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Ferry to Rum Point
- 2 month stay on a caribbean island
- 3 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 4 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 5 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 6 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 7 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 8 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 9 Islands with great nightlife
- 10 Family with infants/toddlers
- 11 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 12 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 13 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 14 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 15 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 16 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 17 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 18 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 19 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 20 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 21 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 22 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 23 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 24 Studying French in the Caribbean
- 25 Jamaica Fishing Recommendations