Can anyone recommend a nice hotel with good food (I know, it's Cuba but still) and on a nice strip of the beach? We're going in October and don't know where to stay. We want to be close enough to the main strip but it just seems like all the nice hotels are further away. Any suggestions?
Best Resort in Varadero
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Pregnant and looking for a good Caribbean holiday
- 2 Which Caribbean island and when to go?
- 3 Overwhelmed
- 4 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 5 Caribbean Destination for Family with Teenage Girls
- 6 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 7 St. Martin Ferry to Anguilla from Philipsburg
- 8 Jamaica help!
- 9 Four Seasons Nevis and RoamsAround thanks
- 10 2 weeks in cuba
- 11 Finally Exumas trip report with pictures
- 12 Martinique - solo female traveller
- 13 Lodging for solo traveler in San Juan
- 14 Seeking a cliff overlooking the ocean for our wedding ceremony
- 15 Puerto Plata: Cofresi Palm Beach or Blue Bay?
- 16 Jamaica
- 17 Jamaica all inclusive
- 18 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 19 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 20 I'm traveling alone to Cuba for two weeks (American). Need advice!
- 21 Cuba Opening Up
- 22 Puerto Rico Itinerary Review, Por Favor
- 23 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 24 Why Barbados?
- 25 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!