I've heard a lot of mixed reviews about which resort to stay at in Varadero. Can anyone who'se recently been there suggest the best resort? Beaches Varadero? Tryp Peninsula? Barcelo Solymar? Sol Palermas? Melia Varadero? We want all inclusive, best beach and good food (for Cuba).
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 2 Antigua or St Martin
- 3 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?
- 4 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 5 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 6 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica
- 7 Grocery Stores Near Sand Acres
- 8 Sailing Sabbatical Over -- Back from the Bahamas
- 9 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 10 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 11 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 12 Turtle Cove vs Grace Bay
- 13 Destination like USVI or BVI (topography) where I can rent a private villa
- 14 Get info about weather.
- 15 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 16 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 17 Logistics of getting to Anguilla
- 18 Anyone stay in an apartment on Bermuda?
- 19 Water/beach conditions in Barbados
- 20 Yet Another Person Needing Help Deciding Which Island
- 21 June Honeymoon Help, Please
- 22 LIAT Air
- 23 What's going on in Bimini ?
- 24 Beach front Caribbean Villa for New Year's
- 25 Need help again!!