Managed to get the frequent flier tickets to actually work so we'll be heading to T&C 1/27-2/1/2013 - 5 nights.
We have a 22 month old and I don't feel comfortable renting a car. We would like to stay somewhere centrally located, and preferably with at least a fridge/microwave, though kitchenette would be great. Daughter will still be sleeping in a pack n play.
Am looking at the Royal West Indies, and some other locations on some condo rental sites.
What's your suggestion? Also are there baby rental companies if we have to arrange the pack and play/porta crib on our own?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Advice/Recommendations on trip to Puerto Rico with 1 year old
- 2 Grenada
- 3 Planning a December vacation -- need help choosing where to go
- 4 First trip trip Puerto Rico
- 5 Resorts that offer private homes/villa
- 6 Destination Wedding- affordable
- 7 aruba planning advice
- 8 New Years Eve / St John
- 9 any advice about the Cayman Islands?
- 10 Looking for island choice help
- 11 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 12 US Cash in Cuba
- 13 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 14 Need Help picking the right WARM Caribbean Vacation
- 15 A few questions about Sonesta Great Bay
- 16 Peterson
- 17 HELP! First-time vacationer to Caribbean in need expertise
- 18 Help with post tour stay Cuba
- 19 St. Croix or St. Thomas
- 20 So very lost trying to plan..please help
- 21 Timothy Beach or Oualie Beach? St.Kitts vs. Nevis
- 22 September Anniversary Trip to Turks & Caicos
- 23 Turning 40 in the Caribbean
- 24 cell phone & wifi in Cuba
- 25 Dream 50th Anniversary