Managed to get the frequent flier tickets to actually work so we'll be heading to T&C 1/27-2/1/2013 - 5 nights.
We have a 22 month old and I don't feel comfortable renting a car. We would like to stay somewhere centrally located, and preferably with at least a fridge/microwave, though kitchenette would be great. Daughter will still be sleeping in a pack n play.
Am looking at the Royal West Indies, and some other locations on some condo rental sites.
What's your suggestion? Also are there baby rental companies if we have to arrange the pack and play/porta crib on our own?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Packers and Movers in Bangalore for Low Cost Removals
- 2 Packers and Movers Pune # http://www.5th.co.in/packers-and-movers-pune/
- 3 http://www.potentbodyformation.com/virilityex-reviews/
- 4 Bermuda in February or March
- 5 http://www.supplementadvise.com/cla-safflower-oil/
- 6 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 7 Turks, West Bay Club_trip 7/27
- 8 Las Terrenas Riots in Dominican Rep.
- 9 Gluten free restaurants in Bermuda
- 10 Which is more suitable for a family holiday
- 11 Safest Islands for Us?
- 12 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 13 Does my dream vacation exist in the carribean
- 14 Thoughts on Green Turtle Cay?
- 15 My 35th Birthday In October With Just Me And My Homegurl
- 16 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 17 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 18 Narrowing it down
- 19 Help - 1 BR Suite, Lots of Kids Stuff, Good Food
- 20 Beaches, Turks Caicos/ Which village should we book?
- 21 Dominicana Punta Cana Diary
- 22 Best Island for steel drum music and relaxing?
- 23 Help us choose a waterpark resort in Punta Cana
- 24 Destination Wedding
- 25 St. Thomas is dangerous