Managed to get the frequent flier tickets to actually work so we'll be heading to T&C 1/27-2/1/2013 - 5 nights.
We have a 22 month old and I don't feel comfortable renting a car. We would like to stay somewhere centrally located, and preferably with at least a fridge/microwave, though kitchenette would be great. Daughter will still be sleeping in a pack n play.
Am looking at the Royal West Indies, and some other locations on some condo rental sites.
What's your suggestion? Also are there baby rental companies if we have to arrange the pack and play/porta crib on our own?
Best place to stay with 22month old - Turks and Caicos
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St John March, where to stay
- 2 Cuba - Questions about Phone/Internet/Currency
- 3 Turks and Caicos - Best Time to Book Accomodation
- 4 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 5 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 6 Cupecoy Beach
- 7 Tips for bahamas
- 8 Vacation Ideas
- 9 St. Martin/Nevis Trip Report
- 10 Seven Mile Beach Questions
- 11 First time to Puerto Rico need advise please
- 12 condo / villa with kids, on the beach
- 13 My trip report from 10/23 - 11/1/14 - St. John USVI's
- 14 Bay Gardens Beach Hotel in St Lucia
- 15 Barbados with two kids under 4.
- 16 walkable hotels
- 17 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 18 Back from San Juan
- 19 St Thomas
- 20 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 21 St Thomas need condo advice and trip plans
- 22 Grenada - Coyaba vs. Flamboyant
- 23 Aruba Restaurants
- 24 Aruba Restaraunts
- 25 Car Rental Puerto Rico