Managed to get the frequent flier tickets to actually work so we'll be heading to T&C 1/27-2/1/2013 - 5 nights.
We have a 22 month old and I don't feel comfortable renting a car. We would like to stay somewhere centrally located, and preferably with at least a fridge/microwave, though kitchenette would be great. Daughter will still be sleeping in a pack n play.
Am looking at the Royal West Indies, and some other locations on some condo rental sites.
What's your suggestion? Also are there baby rental companies if we have to arrange the pack and play/porta crib on our own?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 2 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 3 Antigua vs. Barbados vs. Jamaica
- 4 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 5 Turks and caicos
- 6 St.Lucia newbie
- 7 Aruba weather
- 8 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 9 Dominican Republic self drive tour
- 10 Turks and caicos
- 11 Cruise stop activities
- 12 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 13 Jade Mountain
- 14 Honeymoon Help!!
- 15 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 16 Bermuda
- 17 Restaurant Suggestions
- 18 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 19 Havana Cuba for 2 days
- 20 Mid-Twenties couple looking for a lively, gorgeous resort
- 21 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 22 Taxi info. Self touring
- 23 In search of place to take adult daughters on a girls' week away
- 24 1st timer Ann Trip Suggestions for All Inclusive/Adult Only Resort
- 25 Half Moon Montego Bay questions