My husband and I are taking a trip at the first part of March to St John's and we would like to stay some place were it is quite with a beach. Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Transportation to Exuma
- 2 Family friendly but low key resort?
- 3 Nassau temp late Jan
- 4 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 5 St. Martin vs St. Maarten and what area or Antigua or Barbuda and what area
- 6 All-inclusive experts, I need your help, please!
- 7 Sandals, Montego Bay
- 8 Jamaica - Couples Negril or Sandals Royal Caribbean (Montego)
- 9 Any All-Inclusive Resort Recommendations?
- 10 Hotel on beach, montego bay w/some good reggae
- 11 West Coast US and Carribean
- 12 Hotel Suggestion in Puerto Plata
- 13 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 14 Can acouple travel to Havana for 3 or 4 days legally as tourists??
- 15 20 Somethings on a Budget
- 16 St. John USVI
- 17 Caribbean Honeymoon in Dec - Where to Go?
- 18 Tour advice
- 19 Help with where to staty- last minute Sept trip Eluethera
- 20 Puerto Rico Trip Report - May, 2015
- 21 Cuba itinerary
- 22 Chicago to Caribbean with toddler
- 23 Puerto Plata-hotel recommendations and things to do
- 24 Puerto Plata/Playa Dorado/things to do/security/travelling about??
- 25 Girlfriend Getaway in Puerto Plata - Where to Stay?