Myself and my boyfriend have been asked to attend a wedding on his side in Port Antonio next July, my boyfriend used to live in Jamaica as a small child but can't remember it very much. We are travelling from Ireland so want to make a proper holiday out of it, we had thought of staying in Ocho Rios or Runaway Bay and hiring a car to go to Port Antonio but i've read here that can be dangerous?
Does anyone know of any good resorts to stay in we had thought of going all inclusive?? but again we are open to advice on this too? the wedding is in the seabell resort in port antonio, our plan was to stay somewhere else two weeks all inclusive and stay 2 nights in port antonio.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://nitroshredadvice.com/gifted-anti-aging-cream/
- 2 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 3 St. Barts
- 4 Restaurant Recommendations
- 5 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 6 Anguilla booked and now where else?
- 7 PR or USVI
- 8 Which Caribbean island?
- 9 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 10 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 11 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 12 Which island should we visit? Non-windy beach + all-inclusive?
- 13 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 14 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 15 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 16 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 17 5 days in Havana
- 18 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 19 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 20 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 21 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 22 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 23 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 24 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 25 Scrub Island Resort