Myself and my boyfriend have been asked to attend a wedding on his side in Port Antonio next July, my boyfriend used to live in Jamaica as a small child but can't remember it very much. We are travelling from Ireland so want to make a proper holiday out of it, we had thought of staying in Ocho Rios or Runaway Bay and hiring a car to go to Port Antonio but i've read here that can be dangerous?
Does anyone know of any good resorts to stay in we had thought of going all inclusive?? but again we are open to advice on this too? the wedding is in the seabell resort in port antonio, our plan was to stay somewhere else two weeks all inclusive and stay 2 nights in port antonio.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Welltravbrit's Cuba Trip Report - Finally!
- 2 Month travel ideas
- 3 Cuba weather in March
- 4 Best Luxury Place to Stay in T&C
- 5 Puerto Plata Lifestyle Crown Residence Suites
- 6 St Lucia - Where to Stay
- 7 aruba planning advice
- 8 Move to grand cayman
- 9 Bitter End Yacht Club or somewhere else?
- 10 Looking for affordable, secluded honeymoon bungalow/villa?
- 11 Malaria Punta Cana
- 12 Fun Ideas for Christmas Eve Family Dinner?
- 13 What to pack for Bahamas in Dec.
- 14 Last min 5 night stay suggestion
- 15 Cuba for 6 Americans
- 16 New Destination
- 17 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 18 Bahamas help
- 19 Cayman VS Jamaica
- 20 Hilton Rose Hall Jamaica for toddlers -- how's the food?
- 21 Vacation suggestion, please
- 22 Best use of 800,000 Hilton points for family with toddlers?
- 23 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 24 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 25 Best Itinerary - Brazil, Puerto Rico, Dom Republic and Cuba