Myself and my boyfriend have been asked to attend a wedding on his side in Port Antonio next July, my boyfriend used to live in Jamaica as a small child but can't remember it very much. We are travelling from Ireland so want to make a proper holiday out of it, we had thought of staying in Ocho Rios or Runaway Bay and hiring a car to go to Port Antonio but i've read here that can be dangerous?
Does anyone know of any good resorts to stay in we had thought of going all inclusive?? but again we are open to advice on this too? the wedding is in the seabell resort in port antonio, our plan was to stay somewhere else two weeks all inclusive and stay 2 nights in port antonio.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 AIM 1800:681:7208 password reset CONTACT AIMTec*h care 24/7
- 2 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 3 Currency Americans Should Bring to Cuba
- 4 Christmas vacation
- 5 Havana hotel questions, and assorted others
- 6 New Years Parties, Caribbean 2017/2018?
- 7 1st time to Barbados
- 8 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 9 Americans warned not to visit Cuba
- 10 Punta Cana for Christmas and New Years
- 11 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 12 St Lucia Trip Ideas
- 13 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 14 GTC
- 15 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 16 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 17 Which Out Island for laid-back, uncrowded and quiet vacation?
- 18 Cayman Islands travel report
- 19 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 20 Curacao times 2
- 21 Beach w Nightlife in Barbados
- 22 private Havana Cuba tours from cruise ship
- 23 Hurricane effect on Anguilla
- 24 Bermuda Travel Report
- 25 Cuba Help