Planning on booking last minute to Varadero for weekend of 23rd February. Read reviews on many different sites. Been looking for a good map of the Varadero hotel strip to see the location of the hotels in conjunction to each other. Does any one hotel (or strand of hotels) stand out for best "night-life" (disco/dancing, etc.) or do you need to go into town(is there an actual town)? Beach location and food is important too ... we were thinking Arenas Blancas, Barcelo Solymar, Superclubs Breezes Varadero, Melia Varadero, Ibersstar Tainos, Beaches, Villa Cuba. Can anyone help? Is Puerto Plata (Dominican) better for night-life? Anyone?
Best party hotel/area for singles on Varadero?
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 2 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 3 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 4 Islands with great nightlife
- 5 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 6 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 7 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 8 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 9 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 10 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 11 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 12 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 13 Studying French in the Caribbean
- 14 Jamaica Fishing Recommendations
- 15 Turks Airport Question / Airfare
- 16 Anguilla Qns - beaches, restaurants, activities
- 17 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 18 Some perspective on crime in Nevis
- 19 Culebra, Vieques and other Spanish Virgins: Trip Report
- 20 Pelican Nest Villas -- Turks & Caicos -- Providenciales
- 21 Beaches Turks question
- 22 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 23 Curacao - where to stay
- 24 Dominican Republic baseball in February
- 25 May Honeymoon