Planning on booking last minute to Varadero for weekend of 23rd February. Read reviews on many different sites. Been looking for a good map of the Varadero hotel strip to see the location of the hotels in conjunction to each other. Does any one hotel (or strand of hotels) stand out for best "night-life" (disco/dancing, etc.) or do you need to go into town(is there an actual town)? Beach location and food is important too ... we were thinking Arenas Blancas, Barcelo Solymar, Superclubs Breezes Varadero, Melia Varadero, Ibersstar Tainos, Beaches, Villa Cuba. Can anyone help? Is Puerto Plata (Dominican) better for night-life? Anyone?
Best party hotel/area for singles on Varadero?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Family Reunion Ideas
- 2 A Volcanic Paradise
- 3 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 4 Some sugestions please
- 5 Trouble printing Eurostar tickets
- 6 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 7 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 8 Honeymoon in May - which island
- 9 which island??
- 10 Help in Antigua!!!!!
- 11 Best island for family of 5 (kids-21,18,16) end of June/early July?
- 12 Best island for a villa rental
- 13 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 14 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 15 Where to stay on Vieques
- 16 BUSINESSES FOR SALE
- 17 St. Croix and sea grass
- 18 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 19 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 20 Dinner or Cocktail Sailing Cruise in Bermuda?
- 21 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 22 Tipping at AI
- 23 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 24 Traveling Solo
- 25 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?