Planning on booking last minute to Varadero for weekend of 23rd February. Read reviews on many different sites. Been looking for a good map of the Varadero hotel strip to see the location of the hotels in conjunction to each other. Does any one hotel (or strand of hotels) stand out for best "night-life" (disco/dancing, etc.) or do you need to go into town(is there an actual town)? Beach location and food is important too ... we were thinking Arenas Blancas, Barcelo Solymar, Superclubs Breezes Varadero, Melia Varadero, Ibersstar Tainos, Beaches, Villa Cuba. Can anyone help? Is Puerto Plata (Dominican) better for night-life? Anyone?
Best party hotel/area for singles on Varadero?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 2 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 3 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 4 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 5 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 6 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 7 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 8 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 9 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 10 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 11 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 12 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 13 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 14 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 15 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 16 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 17 Which island?
- 18 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 19 A week in TCI, and some questions
- 20 eighty+ travelers thinking of St. John
- 21 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 22 Crime in Providenciales TCI
- 23 Trying to Figure Out Whether to Stay at Airport or in Old San Juan
- 24 Turks and Caicos problems
- 25 Bahama Out Island/Turks /Cozumel