Planning on booking last minute to Varadero for weekend of 23rd February. Read reviews on many different sites. Been looking for a good map of the Varadero hotel strip to see the location of the hotels in conjunction to each other. Does any one hotel (or strand of hotels) stand out for best "night-life" (disco/dancing, etc.) or do you need to go into town(is there an actual town)? Beach location and food is important too ... we were thinking Arenas Blancas, Barcelo Solymar, Superclubs Breezes Varadero, Melia Varadero, Ibersstar Tainos, Beaches, Villa Cuba. Can anyone help? Is Puerto Plata (Dominican) better for night-life? Anyone?
Best party hotel/area for singles on Varadero?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 AI in Punta Cana
- 2 T&C Airfare Volatility?
- 3 Where to go in the Caribbean
- 4 Need Puerto Rico location advice
- 5 St Thomas lodging before flight home
- 6 Romantic, 30th Birthday for my girlfriend Trip - I NEED HELP!
- 7 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 8 Jamaica - Negril, Ochos Rio, or MB?
- 9 Best island for a villa rental
- 10 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 11 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 12 Which Island?
- 13 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 14 Best Caribbean All Inclusive for Teens?
- 15 Punta Cana?
- 16 St. Thomas, Turks & Caicos or riviera maya ?
- 17 Cheap(er) snorkeling destination
- 18 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 19 Our trip to Turks and Caicos
- 20 Advice needed
- 21 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 22 July 4th in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico--go or no-go?
- 23 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 24 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 25 Rincon Puerto Rico