Planning a family vacation for my 40th next year and have settled on St. Thomas- due to the ease in getting there (nonstop from ATL) and because our young daughter will be with us, it seems there are lots of fun family things to do, as well as beautiful beaches, good restaurants, some cultural activities and easy ferry access to island hop to St. John or Tortolla for the day.
We plan to use Marriott points for our stay and are leaning toward either the Ritz Carlton or the Morning Star Beach Resort.
Have read lots of reviews on these properties but thought I would post here to see if anyone had any thoughts.
This will be a first time trip to the Virgin Islands for our entire family.
Any advice is appreciated! Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Help picking an island!!!!
- 2 St. Thomas airport to ferry to Tortola
- 3 We won a vacation we don't want!
- 4 Military honeymoon
- 5 Honeymoon August 2016
- 6 Solo female traveller over xmas time
- 7 Barbados / Turks&Caicos / Grand Cayman /
- 8 Santiago de Cuba suggestions
- 9 which caribbean island/town for beachfront close to town
- 10 car rental in tortola
- 11 To Blanchisseuse Bay. A Beautiful Afternoon Drive
- 12 Jobs prospects in Caribbean
- 13 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 14 Canadian money exchange ??
- 15 Help choosing an island
- 16 Safe, family friendly Island
- 17 Help Choosing Island for Honeymoon
- 18 Is car really necessary on St John, staying at Westin.
- 19 Turks/Provo Dept Store
- 20 Family trip to Jamaica
- 21 Vieques Island
- 22 Road Conditions - Hwy 52 south of San Juan
- 23 Best island for food and beaches
- 24 Cuba tour companies
- 25 San Juan, Puerto Rico Hotel