Planning a family vacation for my 40th next year and have settled on St. Thomas- due to the ease in getting there (nonstop from ATL) and because our young daughter will be with us, it seems there are lots of fun family things to do, as well as beautiful beaches, good restaurants, some cultural activities and easy ferry access to island hop to St. John or Tortolla for the day.
We plan to use Marriott points for our stay and are leaning toward either the Ritz Carlton or the Morning Star Beach Resort.
Have read lots of reviews on these properties but thought I would post here to see if anyone had any thoughts.
This will be a first time trip to the Virgin Islands for our entire family.
Any advice is appreciated! Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 2 Turks, West Bay Club_trip 7/27
- 3 30th anniversary trip
- 4 Best Island for steel drum music and relaxing?
- 5 Thoughts on Green Turtle Cay?
- 6 Bermuda in February or March
- 7 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 8 Las Terrenas Riots in Dominican Rep.
- 9 Gluten free restaurants in Bermuda
- 10 Which is more suitable for a family holiday
- 11 Safest Islands for Us?
- 12 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 13 Does my dream vacation exist in the carribean
- 14 My 35th Birthday In October With Just Me And My Homegurl
- 15 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 16 Narrowing it down
- 17 Help - 1 BR Suite, Lots of Kids Stuff, Good Food
- 18 Beaches, Turks Caicos/ Which village should we book?
- 19 Dominicana Punta Cana Diary
- 20 Help us choose a waterpark resort in Punta Cana
- 21 Destination Wedding
- 22 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 23 Help us plan a laid back honeymoon
- 24 by ship from puerto rico to the AVI or BVI
- 25 barbados vs. Bonaire