Planning a family vacation for my 40th next year and have settled on St. Thomas- due to the ease in getting there (nonstop from ATL) and because our young daughter will be with us, it seems there are lots of fun family things to do, as well as beautiful beaches, good restaurants, some cultural activities and easy ferry access to island hop to St. John or Tortolla for the day.
We plan to use Marriott points for our stay and are leaning toward either the Ritz Carlton or the Morning Star Beach Resort.
Have read lots of reviews on these properties but thought I would post here to see if anyone had any thoughts.
This will be a first time trip to the Virgin Islands for our entire family.
Any advice is appreciated! Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 vember pending furthe
- 2 Need 1 room for family of 5 at fun upscale hotel
- 3 Caribbean holiday in December
- 4 Activities/Tours in Aruba
- 5 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 6 St. Thomas vs Bahamas?
- 7 Barbados vs Grenada
- 8 need ideas
- 9 epor several zers said early indi
- 10 Any All-Inclusive Resort Recommendations?
- 11 Barbados or st Martin that's the dilemma
- 12 Carribean Cruise then immigration
- 13 Nywoman goes to Cuba June 2015
- 14 Cuba tour companies
- 15 Snorkeling Grand Cayman
- 16 last-minute summer beach trip (Aruba?) with kids
- 17 The formula effortlessly helps to restore
- 18 CHOOSING BETWEEN 3 RESORTS, HELP!
- 19 Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico or Aruba
- 20 Where to stay in Puerto Rico?
- 21 Weather in Nov
- 22 Virgin Gorda with Kids
- 23 Fishing for ideas
- 24 If you heard about the Weight Loss System
- 25 Spring Break trip to Cuba with our kids