Planning a family vacation for my 40th next year and have settled on St. Thomas- due to the ease in getting there (nonstop from ATL) and because our young daughter will be with us, it seems there are lots of fun family things to do, as well as beautiful beaches, good restaurants, some cultural activities and easy ferry access to island hop to St. John or Tortolla for the day.
We plan to use Marriott points for our stay and are leaning toward either the Ritz Carlton or the Morning Star Beach Resort.
Have read lots of reviews on these properties but thought I would post here to see if anyone had any thoughts.
This will be a first time trip to the Virgin Islands for our entire family.
Any advice is appreciated! Thanks in advance
Best Marriott property on St. Thomas
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 2 Tipping at AI
- 3 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 4 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 5 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 6 Traveling Solo
- 7 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 8 A Volcanic Paradise
- 9 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 10 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 11 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 12 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 13 St. Kitts, the details
- 14 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 15 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 16 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 17 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 18 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 19 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 20 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 21 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 22 8 TUFF MILES
- 23 Puerto Rico Nightlife?
- 24 1 week in San Juan
- 25 AI in Punta Cana, DR? Or nearby?