Planning a family vacation for my 40th next year and have settled on St. Thomas- due to the ease in getting there (nonstop from ATL) and because our young daughter will be with us, it seems there are lots of fun family things to do, as well as beautiful beaches, good restaurants, some cultural activities and easy ferry access to island hop to St. John or Tortolla for the day.
We plan to use Marriott points for our stay and are leaning toward either the Ritz Carlton or the Morning Star Beach Resort.
Have read lots of reviews on these properties but thought I would post here to see if anyone had any thoughts.
This will be a first time trip to the Virgin Islands for our entire family.
Any advice is appreciated! Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Installation renewal CONTACT ☎18006817208 mcafee Tec* mcafee h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 Currency Americans Should Bring to Cuba
- 3 Christmas vacation
- 4 Havana hotel questions, and assorted others
- 5 New Years Parties, Caribbean 2017/2018?
- 6 1st time to Barbados
- 7 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 8 Americans warned not to visit Cuba
- 9 Punta Cana for Christmas and New Years
- 10 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 11 St Lucia Trip Ideas
- 12 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 13 GTC
- 14 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 15 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 16 Which Out Island for laid-back, uncrowded and quiet vacation?
- 17 Cayman Islands travel report
- 18 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 19 Curacao times 2
- 20 Beach w Nightlife in Barbados
- 21 private Havana Cuba tours from cruise ship
- 22 Hurricane effect on Anguilla
- 23 Bermuda Travel Report
- 24 Cuba Help
- 25 Cuba via cruise