Planning a family vacation for my 40th next year and have settled on St. Thomas- due to the ease in getting there (nonstop from ATL) and because our young daughter will be with us, it seems there are lots of fun family things to do, as well as beautiful beaches, good restaurants, some cultural activities and easy ferry access to island hop to St. John or Tortolla for the day.
We plan to use Marriott points for our stay and are leaning toward either the Ritz Carlton or the Morning Star Beach Resort.
Have read lots of reviews on these properties but thought I would post here to see if anyone had any thoughts.
This will be a first time trip to the Virgin Islands for our entire family.
Any advice is appreciated! Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 2 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 3 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 4 Bermuda
- 5 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 6 Restaurant Suggestions
- 7 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 8 Honeymoon Help!!
- 9 Aruba weather
- 10 Havana Cuba for 2 days
- 11 Mid-Twenties couple looking for a lively, gorgeous resort
- 12 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 13 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 14 Taxi info. Self touring
- 15 In search of place to take adult daughters on a girls' week away
- 16 1st timer Ann Trip Suggestions for All Inclusive/Adult Only Resort
- 17 Half Moon Montego Bay questions
- 18 place to take kids for the day in falmouth jamica
- 19 Discovery Bay, Jamaica
- 20 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 21 8 days in USVI, St. Thomas safe yet?
- 22 Tips for Foodie Adventurers in Puerto Rico
- 23 Want to snorkel from hotel beach
- 24 St Lucia - Anse Chastenat - Crazy rate for a basic room without any confort
- 25 Great snorkeling, on the beach hotel