Planning a family vacation for my 40th next year and have settled on St. Thomas- due to the ease in getting there (nonstop from ATL) and because our young daughter will be with us, it seems there are lots of fun family things to do, as well as beautiful beaches, good restaurants, some cultural activities and easy ferry access to island hop to St. John or Tortolla for the day.
We plan to use Marriott points for our stay and are leaning toward either the Ritz Carlton or the Morning Star Beach Resort.
Have read lots of reviews on these properties but thought I would post here to see if anyone had any thoughts.
This will be a first time trip to the Virgin Islands for our entire family.
Any advice is appreciated! Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Swimming Pigs
- 2 Month travel ideas
- 3 Welltravbrit's Cuba Trip Report - Finally!
- 4 Cuba weather in March
- 5 Best Luxury Place to Stay in T&C
- 6 Puerto Plata Lifestyle Crown Residence Suites
- 7 St Lucia - Where to Stay
- 8 aruba planning advice
- 9 Move to grand cayman
- 10 Bitter End Yacht Club or somewhere else?
- 11 Looking for affordable, secluded honeymoon bungalow/villa?
- 12 Malaria Punta Cana
- 13 Fun Ideas for Christmas Eve Family Dinner?
- 14 What to pack for Bahamas in Dec.
- 15 Last min 5 night stay suggestion
- 16 Cuba for 6 Americans
- 17 New Destination
- 18 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 19 Bahamas help
- 20 Cayman VS Jamaica
- 21 Hilton Rose Hall Jamaica for toddlers -- how's the food?
- 22 Vacation suggestion, please
- 23 Best use of 800,000 Hilton points for family with toddlers?
- 24 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 25 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!