Planning a family vacation for my 40th next year and have settled on St. Thomas- due to the ease in getting there (nonstop from ATL) and because our young daughter will be with us, it seems there are lots of fun family things to do, as well as beautiful beaches, good restaurants, some cultural activities and easy ferry access to island hop to St. John or Tortolla for the day.
We plan to use Marriott points for our stay and are leaning toward either the Ritz Carlton or the Morning Star Beach Resort.
Have read lots of reviews on these properties but thought I would post here to see if anyone had any thoughts.
This will be a first time trip to the Virgin Islands for our entire family.
Any advice is appreciated! Thanks in advance
Best Marriott property on St. Thomas
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Elements to look along with Nike Store Store On-line
- 2 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 3 Hotel recommendations for 1 night on Tortola?
- 4 Holiday Trip to the Caribbean - Need advice!
- 5 Salt Kettle House to close
- 6 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 7 Best snorkeling in the Caribbean (not St. John or Grand Cayman)???
- 8 Ideas for Caribbean AI for anniversary next July?
- 9 cheapest christmas airfare by destination
- 10 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 11 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 12 Are there restaurants/grocery near Rum Point on Grand Cayman?
- 13 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 14 Why Barbados?
- 15 Cayman Islands in October
- 16 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay
- 17 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 18 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 19 Sailing in Tobago and Trinidad
- 20 all-inclusive or villa?
- 21 Anyone want to critique my Puerto Rico itinerary?
- 22 San Juan Hotel
- 23 Help me narrow it down, please!
- 24 Introductory Island for a West Coast Girl?
- 25 All Inclusive Villa for Bachelor Party