Planning a family vacation for my 40th next year and have settled on St. Thomas- due to the ease in getting there (nonstop from ATL) and because our young daughter will be with us, it seems there are lots of fun family things to do, as well as beautiful beaches, good restaurants, some cultural activities and easy ferry access to island hop to St. John or Tortolla for the day.
We plan to use Marriott points for our stay and are leaning toward either the Ritz Carlton or the Morning Star Beach Resort.
Have read lots of reviews on these properties but thought I would post here to see if anyone had any thoughts.
This will be a first time trip to the Virgin Islands for our entire family.
Any advice is appreciated! Thanks in advance
Best Marriott property on St. Thomas
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Security guard in Turks and Caicos?
- 2 On the beach staffed villa rental in the Caribbean
- 3 The best spots in St. Kitts
- 4 Ideas for a Quick Summer Getaway
- 5 HELP -Barbados - Antigua - T&C
- 6 St. Maartin 5 days safe and easy traveling
- 7 Planning A College Graduation Trip In May
- 8 Puerto Rico Information Needed Please
- 9 Barbados question where to stay
- 10 Barbados Ferry Service
- 11 Favorite Caribbean Island - Where would you retire ?
- 12 BVI Honeymoon Help
- 13 Antigua - Do Fodorites really go there ?
- 14 Need help deciding which resort/island to vacation at in September
- 15 Caribbean with grown kids
- 16 June Caribbean Vacation...where?
- 17 Grenada or St.Kitts/Nevis
- 18 Driving in Aurba
- 19 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 20 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 21 Puerto Rico during Holy Week
- 22 Restaurant in Aruba
- 23 Turks & Caicos Activities - What's Your Top 3?
- 24 Turks & Caicos- Help!! Where's Your Favorite Place to Stay?
- 25 Providenciales Airport