Planning a family vacation for my 40th next year and have settled on St. Thomas- due to the ease in getting there (nonstop from ATL) and because our young daughter will be with us, it seems there are lots of fun family things to do, as well as beautiful beaches, good restaurants, some cultural activities and easy ferry access to island hop to St. John or Tortolla for the day.
We plan to use Marriott points for our stay and are leaning toward either the Ritz Carlton or the Morning Star Beach Resort.
Have read lots of reviews on these properties but thought I would post here to see if anyone had any thoughts.
This will be a first time trip to the Virgin Islands for our entire family.
Any advice is appreciated! Thanks in advance
Best Marriott property on St. Thomas
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Honeymoon Help- Caribbean Destination with Walk-in Snorkeling & Nightlife
- 2 LIAT Air
- 3 DIY Wedding for Two – Can I pull this off without a Wedding Planner?
- 4 Antigua - First Trip - Which Beach and Which Bed ?
- 5 cheapest christmas airfare by destination
- 6 Restaraunts & Rental Cars in Aruba
- 7 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 8 Holiday Trip to the Caribbean - Need advice!
- 9 Aruba suggestions
- 10 Punta Cana Excursions with Teen
- 11 Fishermans Ree Resort
- 12 Dominican Republic - Closures, Limitations Over Easter Weekend
- 13 Van rental for 8 in Puerto Rico
- 14 Cuba in 10 days
- 15 Salt Kettle House to close
- 16 Best snorkeling in the Caribbean (not St. John or Grand Cayman)???
- 17 Hotel recommendations for 1 night on Tortola?
- 18 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 19 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 20 Ideas for Caribbean AI for anniversary next July?
- 21 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 22 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 23 Are there restaurants/grocery near Rum Point on Grand Cayman?
- 24 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 25 Why Barbados?