Planning a family vacation for my 40th next year and have settled on St. Thomas- due to the ease in getting there (nonstop from ATL) and because our young daughter will be with us, it seems there are lots of fun family things to do, as well as beautiful beaches, good restaurants, some cultural activities and easy ferry access to island hop to St. John or Tortolla for the day.
We plan to use Marriott points for our stay and are leaning toward either the Ritz Carlton or the Morning Star Beach Resort.
Have read lots of reviews on these properties but thought I would post here to see if anyone had any thoughts.
This will be a first time trip to the Virgin Islands for our entire family.
Any advice is appreciated! Thanks in advance
Best Marriott property on St. Thomas
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 2 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 3 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 4 Resort villa suggestions
- 5 Florida or caribbean
- 6 Beware of Sea Feathers Management Company in the Turks and Caicos!
- 7 Vacation booked, St Martin and Puerto Rico
- 8 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 9 Waterskiing in TCI???
- 10 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 11 Occidental Grand or Riu Palace Antillas?
- 12 Suggestions for Solo Travel for Woman in Late 30's
- 13 Best Island To Honeymoon To?
- 14 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 15 Honeymoon in Caribbean & US - HELP!
- 16 Some "Don't Miss" Stuff on St. Martin Please
- 17 Cost of liquor in Turks and Caicos
- 18 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 19 safety in Jamaica, college spring break, 2015
- 20 rent a car??
- 21 Family with two teen boys and my dad/ their grandpa
- 22 Turks and Caicos Accommodations Question - West Bay Club
- 23 Trip to Grenada vs Anguilla vs Nevis
- 24 A few last minute Cuba questions! (two week trip)
- 25 Cuba Opening Up