Planning a family vacation for my 40th next year and have settled on St. Thomas- due to the ease in getting there (nonstop from ATL) and because our young daughter will be with us, it seems there are lots of fun family things to do, as well as beautiful beaches, good restaurants, some cultural activities and easy ferry access to island hop to St. John or Tortolla for the day.
We plan to use Marriott points for our stay and are leaning toward either the Ritz Carlton or the Morning Star Beach Resort.
Have read lots of reviews on these properties but thought I would post here to see if anyone had any thoughts.
This will be a first time trip to the Virgin Islands for our entire family.
Any advice is appreciated! Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 All-Inclusive, adult only resorts
- 2 Help me to pick an island
- 3 Small boat excursion
- 4 Fern Gully or nearby....walking in nature
- 5 Traveling with 15, 13, & 10 year old kids to Jamaica...need advice
- 6 Planning a Spring Break Trip in the USVI
- 7 Overwhelmed....
- 8 Can you tell me where?
- 9 bareboat sailing tips in bvi
- 10 DAY 14 - PRE LAST DOMINICANA DAY, STEAK HOUSE
- 11 3 weeks in Puerto Rico
- 12 Alta Vista or Mayan Sky - St. John
- 13 Where to spend a week at the beach(in april)
- 14 Marigot, Rodney, or Soufriere?
- 15 Santiago de Cuba suggestions
- 16 first Caribbean trip with kids
- 17 Haven't been to The Caymans in many years???
- 18 DAY 13 - PUNTA CANA BACHATA & MICHAEL JACKSON SHOW
- 19 Turks & Caicos Rental Car
- 20 Help picking an island!!!!
- 21 Relaxing on Trinidad's Beaches
- 22 Rent a car on St John - need recommendations
- 23 When to go to El Yunque
- 24 Which beach is quieter? The one at Frangapani or Cuisinart?
- 25 DAY 12 - SUNRISE IN PUNTA CANA, SHOPPING