Planning a family vacation for my 40th next year and have settled on St. Thomas- due to the ease in getting there (nonstop from ATL) and because our young daughter will be with us, it seems there are lots of fun family things to do, as well as beautiful beaches, good restaurants, some cultural activities and easy ferry access to island hop to St. John or Tortolla for the day.
We plan to use Marriott points for our stay and are leaning toward either the Ritz Carlton or the Morning Star Beach Resort.
Have read lots of reviews on these properties but thought I would post here to see if anyone had any thoughts.
This will be a first time trip to the Virgin Islands for our entire family.
Any advice is appreciated! Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Atlantis in Bahamas
- 2 turks caicos
- 3 Restaurants Turks and Caicos
- 4 Private tours in Cuba
- 5 Grandmother/Granddaughter Beach Vacation
- 6 Can you bring your own food to Aruba?
- 7 Planning trip to st Lucia
- 8 Location
- 9 Small luxe Caribbean hotels
- 10 Curacao
- 11 Large Family Trip to Caribbean
- 12 Bahamas girls trip
- 13 Late August Honeymoon Destination Help!
- 14 8-10 days vacation in Caribbean, we would love to hear thoughts!
- 15 Cuba Tour Companies
- 16 Reduit Beach is being ruined
- 17 Barbados or St. Lucia in late August
- 18 Punta Cana - Adults Only favorite
- 19 Nywoman goes to Cuba June 2015
- 20 St Croix for mom and teen daughter??
- 21 Best Caribbean Islands for Young 20's
- 22 Salt Kettle House, RIP Hazel
- 23 Help me choose; Easter Caribbean Honey moon
- 24 Bermuda- Elbow Beach or Tucker's Point
- 25 Where to stay with teens on Turks and Caicos