Planning a family vacation for my 40th next year and have settled on St. Thomas- due to the ease in getting there (nonstop from ATL) and because our young daughter will be with us, it seems there are lots of fun family things to do, as well as beautiful beaches, good restaurants, some cultural activities and easy ferry access to island hop to St. John or Tortolla for the day.
We plan to use Marriott points for our stay and are leaning toward either the Ritz Carlton or the Morning Star Beach Resort.
Have read lots of reviews on these properties but thought I would post here to see if anyone had any thoughts.
This will be a first time trip to the Virgin Islands for our entire family.
Any advice is appreciated! Thanks in advance
Best Marriott property on St. Thomas
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Sudden trip! Puerto Rico or Dominican Republic?
- 2 Jamaica vs The DR
- 3 Jamica: AI or Not?
- 4 Atlantis - what needs to be booked in advance?
- 5 Small resorts like Galley Bay in Caribbean
- 6 Seeking general advice on one-to-two-month Caribbean villa rental
- 7 celebrating 40
- 8 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 9 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 10 Where to go in February/March
- 11 Anguilla Honeymoon in June
- 12 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 13 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 14 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 15 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 16 Seeking luxury resort with private villas/pools
- 17 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 18 Which island?
- 19 Puerto Rico Public Transportation
- 20 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 21 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 22 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 23 St. Croix and sea grass
- 24 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 25 Rainforest Question: Better to do a Tour or go on your own?