Planning a family vacation for my 40th next year and have settled on St. Thomas- due to the ease in getting there (nonstop from ATL) and because our young daughter will be with us, it seems there are lots of fun family things to do, as well as beautiful beaches, good restaurants, some cultural activities and easy ferry access to island hop to St. John or Tortolla for the day.
We plan to use Marriott points for our stay and are leaning toward either the Ritz Carlton or the Morning Star Beach Resort.
Have read lots of reviews on these properties but thought I would post here to see if anyone had any thoughts.
This will be a first time trip to the Virgin Islands for our entire family.
Any advice is appreciated! Thanks in advance
Best Marriott property on St. Thomas
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Which Sandals Jamaica is the best
- 2 Antigua - First Trip - Which Beach and Which Bed ?
- 3 Memorable anniversary dinner on St. Thomas?
- 4 BEST RESORTS FOR SINGLES EARLY-MID 20s
- 5 Dominican Republic villa rental
- 6 fox. car rental montego bay jamaica
- 7 Stop Jet Ski's in Anguilla
- 8 Turks & Caicos
- 9 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 10 Restaurants in St. Barth's?
- 11 Travel to the Caribbean the week before Christmas
- 12 Long Island Bahanas
- 13 All Inclusive in Caribbean or Mexico?
- 14 Honeymoon Help- Caribbean Destination with Walk-in Snorkeling & Nightlife
- 15 Need Caribbean island/hotel suggestions for February trip with 2 year old
- 16 St. Bart's-- how can I get La Pinta vanilla rum?
- 17 Which carribbean island to chose.. dilema's...
- 18 DIY Wedding for Two – Can I pull this off without a Wedding Planner?
- 19 Punta Cana excursions
- 20 Girlfriends All Inclusive Resort Punta Cana or Mexico
- 21 Van rental for 8 in Puerto Rico
- 22 Restaraunts & Rental Cars in Aruba
- 23 Aruba suggestions
- 24 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 25 Nassau