Planning a family vacation for my 40th next year and have settled on St. Thomas- due to the ease in getting there (nonstop from ATL) and because our young daughter will be with us, it seems there are lots of fun family things to do, as well as beautiful beaches, good restaurants, some cultural activities and easy ferry access to island hop to St. John or Tortolla for the day.
We plan to use Marriott points for our stay and are leaning toward either the Ritz Carlton or the Morning Star Beach Resort.
Have read lots of reviews on these properties but thought I would post here to see if anyone had any thoughts.
This will be a first time trip to the Virgin Islands for our entire family.
Any advice is appreciated! Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Great snorkeling, on the beach hotel
- 2 Ideal wedding island
- 3 Help with small wedding location
- 4 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 5 email@example.com
- 6 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 7 Best Islands to visit late Dec/early Jan
- 8 Which island to visit in late September/early October?
- 9 From Bermuda to Barbados
- 10 Jamaica- Negril or Ocho Rios?
- 11 Caribbean with a 5 year old
- 12 St. Croix
- 13 How much cash to take to Cuba?
- 14 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 15 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 16 Trying to pick a vacation spot for Sept/ 1st timers
- 17 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 18 Best kids friendly resorts to stay in puerto rico
- 19 Island Hopping
- 20 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 21 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 22 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 23 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 24 Havana restaurants
- 25 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion