Planning a family vacation for my 40th next year and have settled on St. Thomas- due to the ease in getting there (nonstop from ATL) and because our young daughter will be with us, it seems there are lots of fun family things to do, as well as beautiful beaches, good restaurants, some cultural activities and easy ferry access to island hop to St. John or Tortolla for the day.
We plan to use Marriott points for our stay and are leaning toward either the Ritz Carlton or the Morning Star Beach Resort.
Have read lots of reviews on these properties but thought I would post here to see if anyone had any thoughts.
This will be a first time trip to the Virgin Islands for our entire family.
Any advice is appreciated! Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://www.muscle4power.com/exoslim-reviews/
- 2 abundance fat, or just greens, modest parts, a ton of nourishments
- 3 when to visit barbados
- 4 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 5 Belize vs Bonaire for snorkeling?
- 6 So is Bonaire great? Or not??
- 7 Help on choosing where to visit
- 8 40th birthday with friends
- 9 which island?
- 10 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 11 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 12 Cruise from NYC to Bermuda
- 13 What to do in Jamaica besides beach?
- 14 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 15 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 16 Help me choose an all-inclusive resort
- 17 Help me narrow down island for 20th anniversary trip
- 18 Cuba in November
- 19 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 20 planning to sail the Caribbean
- 21 Bonaire Flight Issue/Travelocity
- 22 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 23 Question about Long Term Rentals
- 24 san salvador bahamas - trip report
- 25 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!