Planning a family vacation for my 40th next year and have settled on St. Thomas- due to the ease in getting there (nonstop from ATL) and because our young daughter will be with us, it seems there are lots of fun family things to do, as well as beautiful beaches, good restaurants, some cultural activities and easy ferry access to island hop to St. John or Tortolla for the day.
We plan to use Marriott points for our stay and are leaning toward either the Ritz Carlton or the Morning Star Beach Resort.
Have read lots of reviews on these properties but thought I would post here to see if anyone had any thoughts.
This will be a first time trip to the Virgin Islands for our entire family.
Any advice is appreciated! Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Q/WeChat2727586870密歇根州立大学MSU文凭毕业证成绩单学历认证Michigan State University
- 2 Nassau temp late Jan
- 3 Family friendly but low key resort?
- 4 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 5 St. Martin vs St. Maarten and what area or Antigua or Barbuda and what area
- 6 All-inclusive experts, I need your help, please!
- 7 Sandals, Montego Bay
- 8 Jamaica - Couples Negril or Sandals Royal Caribbean (Montego)
- 9 Any All-Inclusive Resort Recommendations?
- 10 Hotel on beach, montego bay w/some good reggae
- 11 West Coast US and Carribean
- 12 Hotel Suggestion in Puerto Plata
- 13 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 14 Can acouple travel to Havana for 3 or 4 days legally as tourists??
- 15 20 Somethings on a Budget
- 16 Transportation to Exuma
- 17 St. John USVI
- 18 Caribbean Honeymoon in Dec - Where to Go?
- 19 Tour advice
- 20 Help with where to staty- last minute Sept trip Eluethera
- 21 Puerto Rico Trip Report - May, 2015
- 22 Cuba itinerary
- 23 Chicago to Caribbean with toddler
- 24 Puerto Plata-hotel recommendations and things to do
- 25 Puerto Plata/Playa Dorado/things to do/security/travelling about??