Planning a family vacation for my 40th next year and have settled on St. Thomas- due to the ease in getting there (nonstop from ATL) and because our young daughter will be with us, it seems there are lots of fun family things to do, as well as beautiful beaches, good restaurants, some cultural activities and easy ferry access to island hop to St. John or Tortolla for the day.
We plan to use Marriott points for our stay and are leaning toward either the Ritz Carlton or the Morning Star Beach Resort.
Have read lots of reviews on these properties but thought I would post here to see if anyone had any thoughts.
This will be a first time trip to the Virgin Islands for our entire family.
Any advice is appreciated! Thanks in advance
Best Marriott property on St. Thomas
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St. Croix and sea grass
- 2 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 3 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 4 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 5 Puerto Rico Public Transportation
- 6 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 7 Rainforest Question: Better to do a Tour or go on your own?
- 8 Bahamas Resort
- 9 Which country?
- 10 Seeking general advice on one-to-two-month Caribbean villa rental
- 11 back to TCI, for 3rd time...
- 12 Antigua or St Martin
- 13 South Beach Hotel Barbados
- 14 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?
- 15 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 16 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 17 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 18 montego bay
- 19 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 20 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica
- 21 Grocery Stores Near Sand Acres
- 22 Sailing Sabbatical Over -- Back from the Bahamas
- 23 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 24 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 25 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years