Planning a family vacation for my 40th next year and have settled on St. Thomas- due to the ease in getting there (nonstop from ATL) and because our young daughter will be with us, it seems there are lots of fun family things to do, as well as beautiful beaches, good restaurants, some cultural activities and easy ferry access to island hop to St. John or Tortolla for the day.
We plan to use Marriott points for our stay and are leaning toward either the Ritz Carlton or the Morning Star Beach Resort.
Have read lots of reviews on these properties but thought I would post here to see if anyone had any thoughts.
This will be a first time trip to the Virgin Islands for our entire family.
Any advice is appreciated! Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 40th birthday with friends
- 2 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 3 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 4 Help me choose an all-inclusive resort
- 5 What to do in Jamaica besides beach?
- 6 Help me narrow down island for 20th anniversary trip
- 7 So is Bonaire great? Or not??
- 8 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 9 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 10 Belize vs Bonaire for snorkeling?
- 11 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 12 Cuba in November
- 13 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 14 planning to sail the Caribbean
- 15 Bonaire Flight Issue/Travelocity
- 16 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 17 Question about Long Term Rentals
- 18 san salvador bahamas - trip report
- 19 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 20 Tennis in Aruba question
- 21 christmas in the caribbean
- 22 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 23 Trip report: Woman solo travelling in Cuba
- 24 Guadeloupe - January 2017
- 25 Marriott Courtyard Junkanoo Beach Nassau