Planning a family vacation for my 40th next year and have settled on St. Thomas- due to the ease in getting there (nonstop from ATL) and because our young daughter will be with us, it seems there are lots of fun family things to do, as well as beautiful beaches, good restaurants, some cultural activities and easy ferry access to island hop to St. John or Tortolla for the day.
We plan to use Marriott points for our stay and are leaning toward either the Ritz Carlton or the Morning Star Beach Resort.
Have read lots of reviews on these properties but thought I would post here to see if anyone had any thoughts.
This will be a first time trip to the Virgin Islands for our entire family.
Any advice is appreciated! Thanks in advance
Best Marriott property on St. Thomas
- 1 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 2 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 3 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 4 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 5 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 6 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 7 Ferry to Rum Point
- 8 Islands with great nightlife
- 9 Family with infants/toddlers
- 10 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 11 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 12 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 13 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 14 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 15 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 16 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 17 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 18 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 19 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 20 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 21 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 22 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 23 Studying French in the Caribbean
- 24 Jamaica Fishing Recommendations
- 25 Turks Airport Question / Airfare