Planning a family vacation for my 40th next year and have settled on St. Thomas- due to the ease in getting there (nonstop from ATL) and because our young daughter will be with us, it seems there are lots of fun family things to do, as well as beautiful beaches, good restaurants, some cultural activities and easy ferry access to island hop to St. John or Tortolla for the day.
We plan to use Marriott points for our stay and are leaning toward either the Ritz Carlton or the Morning Star Beach Resort.
Have read lots of reviews on these properties but thought I would post here to see if anyone had any thoughts.
This will be a first time trip to the Virgin Islands for our entire family.
Any advice is appreciated! Thanks in advance
Best Marriott property on St. Thomas
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 ATLANTIS lately?
- 2 St Thomas lodging before flight home
- 3 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 4 AI in Punta Cana
- 5 T&C Airfare Volatility?
- 6 Where to go in the Caribbean
- 7 Need Puerto Rico location advice
- 8 Romantic, 30th Birthday for my girlfriend Trip - I NEED HELP!
- 9 Jamaica - Negril, Ochos Rio, or MB?
- 10 Best island for a villa rental
- 11 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 12 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 13 Which Island?
- 14 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 15 Best Caribbean All Inclusive for Teens?
- 16 Punta Cana?
- 17 St. Thomas, Turks & Caicos or riviera maya ?
- 18 Cheap(er) snorkeling destination
- 19 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 20 Our trip to Turks and Caicos
- 21 Advice needed
- 22 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 23 July 4th in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico--go or no-go?
- 24 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 25 St Thomas/Puerto Rico