Planning a family vacation for my 40th next year and have settled on St. Thomas- due to the ease in getting there (nonstop from ATL) and because our young daughter will be with us, it seems there are lots of fun family things to do, as well as beautiful beaches, good restaurants, some cultural activities and easy ferry access to island hop to St. John or Tortolla for the day.
We plan to use Marriott points for our stay and are leaning toward either the Ritz Carlton or the Morning Star Beach Resort.
Have read lots of reviews on these properties but thought I would post here to see if anyone had any thoughts.
This will be a first time trip to the Virgin Islands for our entire family.
Any advice is appreciated! Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 2 Anniversary Trip Options
- 3 Island with golf
- 4 Fort de France as a base to explore Martinique?
- 5 Puerto Rico Trip Report - May, 2015
- 6 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 7 During times of need, let us donate for Nepal earthquake victims
- 8 St Thomas vs Puerto Rico
- 9 Location for 40th birthday celebration with friends
- 10 St. Martin/St. Maarten
- 11 travelling to St kitt and nervis
- 12 45th Birthday Celebration-Help!
- 13 Choosing an island
- 14 Reduit Beach is being ruined
- 15 Seek Advice on 9 days in Samana and possibly Cabarete
- 16 Cabarete & Las Canas, DR: Where can I get info?
- 17 cabarete, dominican republic
- 18 First time Santo Domingo
- 19 20th anniversary
- 20 St. Bart's
- 21 Bahamas girls trip
- 22 Advice on choosing an island...
- 23 What is the best Caribbean island for white sandy beaches
- 24 American Express Card in Bermuda
- 25 Grand Cayman January