Planning a family vacation for my 40th next year and have settled on St. Thomas- due to the ease in getting there (nonstop from ATL) and because our young daughter will be with us, it seems there are lots of fun family things to do, as well as beautiful beaches, good restaurants, some cultural activities and easy ferry access to island hop to St. John or Tortolla for the day.
We plan to use Marriott points for our stay and are leaning toward either the Ritz Carlton or the Morning Star Beach Resort.
Have read lots of reviews on these properties but thought I would post here to see if anyone had any thoughts.
This will be a first time trip to the Virgin Islands for our entire family.
Any advice is appreciated! Thanks in advance
Best Marriott property on St. Thomas
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cuba Opening Up
- 2 Just back from The Somerset
- 3 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 4 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 5 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 6 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 7 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 8 Sandals Resorts
- 9 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 10 Where is the most romantic place for dinner in Bermuda?
- 11 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 12 Trip Report - Eastern Cuba 2006
- 13 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 14 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 15 Cuba in 10 days
- 16 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 17 Turks/Caicos or Dominican Republic
- 18 Best Snorkeling near/in Punta Cana?
- 19 ISO recs for high-end and high-chair-friendly meals in St. Martin
- 20 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 21 Santo Domingo Day Trip from Punta Cana
- 22 Villa rental on St. John
- 23 Not impressed with Aruba, too touristy. Period. Are we out of luck?
- 24 Just back from St. Maarten
- 25 Villa Rental on St. John