Planning a family vacation for my 40th next year and have settled on St. Thomas- due to the ease in getting there (nonstop from ATL) and because our young daughter will be with us, it seems there are lots of fun family things to do, as well as beautiful beaches, good restaurants, some cultural activities and easy ferry access to island hop to St. John or Tortolla for the day.
We plan to use Marriott points for our stay and are leaning toward either the Ritz Carlton or the Morning Star Beach Resort.
Have read lots of reviews on these properties but thought I would post here to see if anyone had any thoughts.
This will be a first time trip to the Virgin Islands for our entire family.
Any advice is appreciated! Thanks in advance
Best Marriott property on St. Thomas
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 2 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 3 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 4 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 5 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 6 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 7 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 8 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 9 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 10 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 11 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 12 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 13 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 14 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 15 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 16 Which island?
- 17 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 18 A week in TCI, and some questions
- 19 eighty+ travelers thinking of St. John
- 20 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 21 Crime in Providenciales TCI
- 22 Trying to Figure Out Whether to Stay at Airport or in Old San Juan
- 23 Turks and Caicos problems
- 24 Bahama Out Island/Turks /Cozumel
- 25 customs