Planning a family vacation for my 40th next year and have settled on St. Thomas- due to the ease in getting there (nonstop from ATL) and because our young daughter will be with us, it seems there are lots of fun family things to do, as well as beautiful beaches, good restaurants, some cultural activities and easy ferry access to island hop to St. John or Tortolla for the day.
We plan to use Marriott points for our stay and are leaning toward either the Ritz Carlton or the Morning Star Beach Resort.
Have read lots of reviews on these properties but thought I would post here to see if anyone had any thoughts.
This will be a first time trip to the Virgin Islands for our entire family.
Any advice is appreciated! Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 2 Turks & Caicos or another island for a short getaway from NYC?
- 3 St. John Trip Report
- 4 Best Restaurants on Tortola
- 5 No rain in June PLEASE
- 6 Cubarinking water?
- 7 We adore St. John...looking for something new!
- 8 First time to PR
- 9 Catamaran in BVI Bareboat 12 nights
- 10 Family vacation for divers
- 11 Cuba
- 12 How Early to Arrive at St Maarten Airport?
- 13 Culinary Employment Iles Des Saintes
- 14 Island recommendation
- 15 Zika-Free All-Inclusive Vacation
- 16 Safe to VRBO in Puerto Rico?
- 17 Can I take alcohol?
- 18 Scrub Island Resort
- 19 Virgin Gorda? 5-Year Anniversary Trip
- 20 Need Trip Ideas For Late July
- 21 Vacationing Single in Grand Cayman
- 22 Trip Report: St. John Villa Rental
- 23 Which Caribbean island is best for my family?
- 24 Island advice plz!
- 25 Aussie couple's 3/4 week trip