Planning a family vacation for my 40th next year and have settled on St. Thomas- due to the ease in getting there (nonstop from ATL) and because our young daughter will be with us, it seems there are lots of fun family things to do, as well as beautiful beaches, good restaurants, some cultural activities and easy ferry access to island hop to St. John or Tortolla for the day.
We plan to use Marriott points for our stay and are leaning toward either the Ritz Carlton or the Morning Star Beach Resort.
Have read lots of reviews on these properties but thought I would post here to see if anyone had any thoughts.
This will be a first time trip to the Virgin Islands for our entire family.
Any advice is appreciated! Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 2 http://dietplanusa.com/apex-booty-pop/
- 3 Restaurant Recommendations
- 4 St. Barts
- 5 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 6 Anguilla booked and now where else?
- 7 PR or USVI
- 8 Which Caribbean island?
- 9 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 10 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 11 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 12 Which island should we visit? Non-windy beach + all-inclusive?
- 13 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 14 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 15 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 16 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 17 5 days in Havana
- 18 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 19 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 20 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 21 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 22 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 23 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 24 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 25 Scrub Island Resort