Planning a family vacation for my 40th next year and have settled on St. Thomas- due to the ease in getting there (nonstop from ATL) and because our young daughter will be with us, it seems there are lots of fun family things to do, as well as beautiful beaches, good restaurants, some cultural activities and easy ferry access to island hop to St. John or Tortolla for the day.
We plan to use Marriott points for our stay and are leaning toward either the Ritz Carlton or the Morning Star Beach Resort.
Have read lots of reviews on these properties but thought I would post here to see if anyone had any thoughts.
This will be a first time trip to the Virgin Islands for our entire family.
Any advice is appreciated! Thanks in advance
Best Marriott property on St. Thomas
- 1 "The Weather is Here, I Wish It Were Beautiful" - An Anguilla Trip Report
- 2 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 3 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 4 Honeymoon in Aruba, Dominican, or Jamaica late Feb 2014
- 5 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 6 Bahamas snorkeling
- 7 Punta Cana Airport Transfer
- 8 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 9 Feedback on villa rental location on St. Barths
- 10 Where to stay on Vieques
- 11 Concerns About Dominican Republic Trip
- 12 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 13 Last Minute Urgent Advice for "my best beach vacation ever"
- 14 Bahamas 4 day Trip: July 2014
- 15 Calling all Puerto Rico experts....last minute planning of the WHOLE trip!
- 16 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 17 Luxury family resort with villas and good beach
- 18 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 19 Wedding Help!
- 20 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 21 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 22 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 23 Islands with great nightlife
- 24 month stay on a caribbean island
- 25 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour