Planning a family vacation for my 40th next year and have settled on St. Thomas- due to the ease in getting there (nonstop from ATL) and because our young daughter will be with us, it seems there are lots of fun family things to do, as well as beautiful beaches, good restaurants, some cultural activities and easy ferry access to island hop to St. John or Tortolla for the day.
We plan to use Marriott points for our stay and are leaning toward either the Ritz Carlton or the Morning Star Beach Resort.
Have read lots of reviews on these properties but thought I would post here to see if anyone had any thoughts.
This will be a first time trip to the Virgin Islands for our entire family.
Any advice is appreciated! Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 2 US Cash in Cuba
- 3 Advice/Recommendations on trip to Puerto Rico with 1 year old
- 4 Grenada
- 5 First trip trip Puerto Rico
- 6 Resorts that offer private homes/villa
- 7 Destination Wedding- affordable
- 8 aruba planning advice
- 9 New Years Eve / St John
- 10 any advice about the Cayman Islands?
- 11 Looking for island choice help
- 12 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 13 Need Help picking the right WARM Caribbean Vacation
- 14 A few questions about Sonesta Great Bay
- 15 Peterson
- 16 HELP! First-time vacationer to Caribbean in need expertise
- 17 Help with post tour stay Cuba
- 18 St. Croix or St. Thomas
- 19 So very lost trying to plan..please help
- 20 Timothy Beach or Oualie Beach? St.Kitts vs. Nevis
- 21 September Anniversary Trip to Turks & Caicos
- 22 Turning 40 in the Caribbean
- 23 cell phone & wifi in Cuba
- 24 Dream 50th Anniversary
- 25 Westin or Marriott in Grand Cayman?