My best friend and I are planning a trip to the carribean in June and have never been to the area. We are in our early-mid twenties. We are looking for a relaxing vacation, definitely not an AI resort or any place with too many tourists. At the same time, we prefer a good crowd of friendly people. The main thing we are looking for is nice cafes and bars on the beach. At night we prefer nice bars on the beach with locals and music to dance to (no raging clubs). Safety is also a concern, obviously we will not walk alone at odd hours of the night, but we should be able to feel safe on the beach and have a safe mode of transportation to get back to wherever we are staying. We are also really into experiencing bits of culture.
We are also adventurous, would like to try out snorkeling, wind surfing, any activity. We prefer renting a condo/apartment for the week we will be there as long as they are safe and clean. Our preference is definitely a nice safe beach that is open late though.
From the research I've done (which is hard because there are so many places and so many forums!), it seems that cabarete in the dominican seems to fit our needs as well as grenada. Trying to look into san juan. However, we both know very little and that's where you all come in! Any opinions on the options I've already listed are greatly appreciated along with suggestions for other destinations
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 릴게임야마토 ◐ 도메인 : 【_v vz338.com_】
- 2 Vacation recommendations
- 3 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 4 St. Thomas or Turks and Caicos in October?
- 5 BVI trip questions
- 6 Curaçao and girls?
- 7 Small Carribean Hotel
- 8 Canadian Travel Agent for Cuba hotels
- 9 Punta Cana Excursions
- 10 customs questions
- 11 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 12 Nassau Bahamas
- 13 Biking in Caribbean
- 14 Best Quiet Peacfull Island to Rent a Vacation Home?
- 15 Which Island for Travelling Without a Resort?
- 16 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 17 Help with how long on each island.
- 18 Travel from Culebra to St. John
- 19 Puerto Rico from Ponce to Arecibo
- 20 Average prices for taxis in Havana
- 21 Honeymoon All Inclusive
- 22 Christmas in the Caribbean
- 23 Where to go January beach bachelorette?
- 24 St. Lucia to Puerto Rico
- 25 Hiking in St. John