I'm looking to surprise my boyfriend with a Caribbean trip the end of March. He can't take much time off work, so I'm trying to do something to leave Tuesday night and come home Sunday night. We will be flying out of Las Vegas. I have never been to the caribbean, neither has he. I want to go somewhere with really nice white beaches and clear blue/green water. I would like something relaxing yet, we won't get bored. It'd be nice to stay at a place right by the beach or on the beach. Also, somewhere where we won't have to rent a car or a place that is easy to get around. I'm very open for any ideas. I just don't know much about the caribbean and want it to be the best vacation. I don't want anywhere that is way city-like, more down to earth relaxed but still with fun stuff to do. I just don't want to take him somewhere and not have anything to do. We're very easy going and open for ideas. So anything helps! I'd like to keep it around $2,500-$3,000 but will spend more if I feel it's worth the money. Also, I don't know if I should do AI or not. Opinions on that would be fabulous too! I've reserched and reserched but am getting no where, I'm so indesisive and it's hard where I've never been anywhere over there. We don't love Mexico, so that's why I'm thinking Caribbean. Thanks all!
Best Island to vacation for first timers
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 2 St. Martin Ferry to Anguilla from Philipsburg
- 3 Caribbean Destination for Family with Teenage Girls
- 4 Jamaica help!
- 5 Four Seasons Nevis and RoamsAround thanks
- 6 2 weeks in cuba
- 7 Finally Exumas trip report with pictures
- 8 Martinique - solo female traveller
- 9 Lodging for solo traveler in San Juan
- 10 Seeking a cliff overlooking the ocean for our wedding ceremony
- 11 Puerto Plata: Cofresi Palm Beach or Blue Bay?
- 12 Jamaica
- 13 Jamaica all inclusive
- 14 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 15 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 16 I'm traveling alone to Cuba for two weeks (American). Need advice!
- 17 Cuba Opening Up
- 18 Puerto Rico Itinerary Review, Por Favor
- 19 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 20 Why Barbados?
- 21 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 22 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?
- 23 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 24 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 25 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach