I'm planning to travel with 2 friends to Caribbean in late July. The choices of islands are overwhelming. What do you recommend-we're looking for an island with affordable place to stay (budget to low moderate), good snorkelling, boogie boarding, maybe some hiking, some local culture would be great too. Thank you for your advice,
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 2 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 3 Restaurant Recommendations
- 4 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 5 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 6 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 7 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 8 Family vacation
- 9 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 10 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 11 PR or USVI
- 12 Havana Hotel
- 13 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 14 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 15 Back to the Exumas - Trip Report
- 16 Cayman Islands Currency
- 17 Virgin Gorda BVI
- 18 Martinique June 4th - 16th
- 19 Where to rent in St. John? and other questions
- 20 What foods can be taken to Providenciales
- 21 Havana
- 22 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 23 Scrub Island Resort
- 24 St. Maarten--car rental or do without?
- 25 Rental car agencies near cruise terminal in St. Maarten?
Best island in Late July for snorkeling, boogie boarding and affordable?