I'm planning to travel with 2 friends to Caribbean in late July. The choices of islands are overwhelming. What do you recommend-we're looking for an island with affordable place to stay (budget to low moderate), good snorkelling, boogie boarding, maybe some hiking, some local culture would be great too. Thank you for your advice,
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Welltravbrit's Cuba Trip Report - Finally!
- 2 St Lucia - Where to Stay
- 3 Best Luxury Place to Stay in T&C
- 4 aruba planning advice
- 5 Move to grand cayman
- 6 Bitter End Yacht Club or somewhere else?
- 7 Looking for affordable, secluded honeymoon bungalow/villa?
- 8 Malaria Punta Cana
- 9 Fun Ideas for Christmas Eve Family Dinner?
- 10 What to pack for Bahamas in Dec.
- 11 Last min 5 night stay suggestion
- 12 Cuba for 6 Americans
- 13 New Destination
- 14 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 15 Bahamas help
- 16 Cayman VS Jamaica
- 17 Hilton Rose Hall Jamaica for toddlers -- how's the food?
- 18 Vacation suggestion, please
- 19 Best use of 800,000 Hilton points for family with toddlers?
- 20 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 21 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 22 Best Itinerary - Brazil, Puerto Rico, Dom Republic and Cuba
- 23 Fun Family Lunch Spot in Anguilla?
- 24 Thanksgiving Week in St. Thomas
- 25 Transfer from Havana to Varadero
Best island in Late July for snorkeling, boogie boarding and affordable?