I'm planning to travel with 2 friends to Caribbean in late July. The choices of islands are overwhelming. What do you recommend-we're looking for an island with affordable place to stay (budget to low moderate), good snorkelling, boogie boarding, maybe some hiking, some local culture would be great too. Thank you for your advice,
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 메이저사이트추천 ≪접속주소 : mat13.com●가입코드:ctx12▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 New Years Parties, Caribbean 2017/2018?
- 3 1st time to Barbados
- 4 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 5 Americans warned not to visit Cuba
- 6 Punta Cana for Christmas and New Years
- 7 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 8 St Lucia Trip Ideas
- 9 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 10 GTC
- 11 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 12 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 13 Which Out Island for laid-back, uncrowded and quiet vacation?
- 14 Havana hotel questions, and assorted others
- 15 Cayman Islands travel report
- 16 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 17 Curacao times 2
- 18 Beach w Nightlife in Barbados
- 19 private Havana Cuba tours from cruise ship
- 20 Hurricane effect on Anguilla
- 21 Bermuda Travel Report
- 22 Cuba Help
- 23 Cuba via cruise
- 24 Aruba villa help desperate!
- 25 BVI: Comparable Islands?
Best island in Late July for snorkeling, boogie boarding and affordable?