I'm planning to travel with 2 friends to Caribbean in late July. The choices of islands are overwhelming. What do you recommend-we're looking for an island with affordable place to stay (budget to low moderate), good snorkelling, boogie boarding, maybe some hiking, some local culture would be great too. Thank you for your advice,
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 한게임바둑이 ◐≫nnk688.com≪추천인 : 지퍼
- 2 다빈치 릴게임 ⊙●홈 피 - v vz338.com ⊙●
- 3 오션파라다이스 릴게임 ☞◇접 속 : v vz338.com ☞◇
- 4 성인온라인 릴게임 ☞◇접 속 : v vz338.com ☞◇
- 5 황금성 온라인게임 ▣☆접 속 : v vz338.com ▣☆
- 6 릴게임야마토 ◐☆주_소= v vz338.com ◐☆
- 7 백경 릴게임온라인 ◎♧홈 피 = v vz338.com ◎♧
- 8 백경 릴게임온라인 ◎♧홈 피 = v vz338.com ◎♧
- 9 Family of 5 undecided island
- 10 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 11 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 12 Cienfugas and Santiago--tours??
- 13 Suggestions for what to do/see in St. Martin/Maarten
- 14 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 15 Tortola next week
- 16 Summer trip
- 17 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 18 DR vs. Mexico
- 19 Surf Fly Fishing
- 20 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 21 Christmas 2017
- 22 Honeymoon Help!!
- 23 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 24 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 25 All inclusive
Best island in Late July for snorkeling, boogie boarding and affordable?