I am trying to wrap my head around a beach/island trip with a one year old. The baby dictates certain safety things in order for me to have a nice time and we are somewhat risk averse
Is there an island in the Caribbean that has a hospital on it or decent medical care that also has some feeling of not being over developed?
Pre-baby we have loved Tulum, MX, Holbox and other less theme park type places.
Thoughts very appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Which of these hotels in Turks?
- 2 Help! Adventure vacation ideas
- 3 Suggestions for 75th Birthday for father
- 4 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 5 Trip Report Vieques and San Juan, Jan. 30 - Feb. 6 2016
- 6 Looking for destination suggestions
- 7 Special Trip for Mom - 83
- 8 Manchebo Aruba Trip Report - August 2015
- 9 Any suggestions??
- 10 Gustavia stay
- 11 Samana - Dominican Republic Help
- 12 Dominican Republic vs Mexico
- 13 My week in Guadeloupe
- 14 Ridiculous Airfare to Virgin Gorda
- 15 Which Island?
- 16 Planning ~$1000/person AI vacation from DC
- 17 Limin' in Love City (Dec 6-11 St. John trip report w/photos)
- 18 Freeport, Bahamas
- 19 A few questions about St. John (car, hiking, etc)
- 20 4 days in PR !! Need some help
- 21 Freeport Hotel
- 22 Nassau Bahamas and Cell Phone
- 23 Freeport Bahamas, general advice ?
- 24 Please suggest uncrowded Caribbean vacation for wheelchair user
- 25 First Time in the Caribbean...advise needed!