Our family of six, soon to be seven, is looking at a warm holiday destination next spring. Our daughter who will have a newborn would like to have somewhere that offers good medical care should it become necessary. We are looking for an all inclusive with a direct flight from Toronto - we're considering Barbados but also wonder about the Dominican Republic, specifically Samana area (Cayo Levantado), and Costa Rica. Any comments would be appreciated from folks who have some experience in any of these locations. Greatly appreciate any input. Cheers!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://www.newhealthprograms.com/revitasence-serum-reviews/
- 2 Gluten free restaurants in Bermuda
- 3 Which is more suitable for a family holiday
- 4 Safest Islands for Us?
- 5 Bermuda in February or March
- 6 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 7 Does my dream vacation exist in the carribean
- 8 Thoughts on Green Turtle Cay?
- 9 My 35th Birthday In October With Just Me And My Homegurl
- 10 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 11 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 12 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 13 Narrowing it down
- 14 Help - 1 BR Suite, Lots of Kids Stuff, Good Food
- 15 Beaches, Turks Caicos/ Which village should we book?
- 16 Dominicana Punta Cana Diary
- 17 Best Island for steel drum music and relaxing?
- 18 Help us choose a waterpark resort in Punta Cana
- 19 Destination Wedding
- 20 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 21 Help us plan a laid back honeymoon
- 22 by ship from puerto rico to the AVI or BVI
- 23 barbados vs. Bonaire
- 24 Trip report: Woman solo travelling in Cuba
- 25 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
best island for having health care piece of mind with an infant