Our family of six, soon to be seven, is looking at a warm holiday destination next spring. Our daughter who will have a newborn would like to have somewhere that offers good medical care should it become necessary. We are looking for an all inclusive with a direct flight from Toronto - we're considering Barbados but also wonder about the Dominican Republic, specifically Samana area (Cayo Levantado), and Costa Rica. Any comments would be appreciated from folks who have some experience in any of these locations. Greatly appreciate any input. Cheers!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Saint John retirement
- 2 St Thomas vs Puerto Rico
- 3 just be careful
- 4 20th anniversary
- 5 Girls Week (late 20s) Recommendation
- 6 What is the best Caribbean island for white sandy beaches
- 7 Christmas destination
- 8 shore excursions
- 9 Barbados or St. Lucia in late August
- 10 cheap living & travelling in Dominican Republic
- 11 Volcanoes, Rainforest, and Beaches
- 12 Anguilla or Turks & Caicos?
- 13 Young couple planning June/July trip to Caribbean..where should we go!?
- 14 Cuba by car
- 15 So Green, So French, Beautiful Martinique
- 16 The great advantages including with the use
- 17 Recommendations for mid-November 2015 honeymoon destination
- 18 Seek Advice on 9 days in Samana and possibly Cabarete
- 19 Sunny Beach Weather in February
- 20 Safe for Family
- 21 Best way to get to Martinique?
- 22 Spring Break 2016 --- Is the Caribbean for us?
- 23 USVI St John trip with kids and Westin St John stay
- 24 Honeymoon Destination
- 25 Where to stay with teens on Turks and Caicos
best island for having health care piece of mind with an infant