Our family of six, soon to be seven, is looking at a warm holiday destination next spring. Our daughter who will have a newborn would like to have somewhere that offers good medical care should it become necessary. We are looking for an all inclusive with a direct flight from Toronto - we're considering Barbados but also wonder about the Dominican Republic, specifically Samana area (Cayo Levantado), and Costa Rica. Any comments would be appreciated from folks who have some experience in any of these locations. Greatly appreciate any input. Cheers!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Trip Report: St. John Villa Rental
- 2 Zika-Free All-Inclusive Vacation
- 3 Need Trip Ideas For Late July
- 4 How Early to Arrive at St Maarten Airport?
- 5 Which Caribbean island is best for my family?
- 6 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 7 Island advice plz!
- 8 Cubarinking water?
- 9 First time to PR
- 10 St. John Trip Report
- 11 Aussie couple's 3/4 week trip
- 12 Cuba
- 13 Scrub Island Resort
- 14 St Kitts' Bakery
- 15 Which Island - Family Getaway
- 16 Looking for the perfect Island in the Carribean
- 17 Coral Sands, Exuma
- 18 St. Thomas- place to stay, rental car & night cruise suggestions
- 19 Best Luxury Caribbean Resort
- 20 We adore St. John...looking for something new!
- 21 July Adventure
- 22 Turks & Caicos or another island for a short getaway from NYC?
- 23 Help me plan the right island(s)!
- 24 Family vacation for divers
- 25 Sandals Resort Lovers Tell All
best island for having health care piece of mind with an infant