Our family of six, soon to be seven, is looking at a warm holiday destination next spring. Our daughter who will have a newborn would like to have somewhere that offers good medical care should it become necessary. We are looking for an all inclusive with a direct flight from Toronto - we're considering Barbados but also wonder about the Dominican Republic, specifically Samana area (Cayo Levantado), and Costa Rica. Any comments would be appreciated from folks who have some experience in any of these locations. Greatly appreciate any input. Cheers!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Caribbean with a 5 year old
- 2 Jamaica- Negril or Ocho Rios?
- 3 St. Croix
- 4 How much cash to take to Cuba?
- 5 The Christian community of parish st paul and st Antoine de padou
- 6 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 7 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 8 Trying to pick a vacation spot for Sept/ 1st timers
- 9 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 10 Best kids friendly resorts to stay in puerto rico
- 11 Island Hopping
- 12 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 13 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 14 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 15 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 16 Havana restaurants
- 17 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 18 Aruba Vacation Rentals vs Resort
- 19 Which island to visit in late September/early October?
- 20 What area of T&C to stay in?
- 21 Playa del Carmen vs. Negril vs. Other
- 22 Getting away in June
- 23 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 24 Caribbean Honeymoon Help!
- 25 A Week In Cuba
best island for having health care piece of mind with an infant