Our family of six, soon to be seven, is looking at a warm holiday destination next spring. Our daughter who will have a newborn would like to have somewhere that offers good medical care should it become necessary. We are looking for an all inclusive with a direct flight from Toronto - we're considering Barbados but also wonder about the Dominican Republic, specifically Samana area (Cayo Levantado), and Costa Rica. Any comments would be appreciated from folks who have some experience in any of these locations. Greatly appreciate any input. Cheers!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 2 St Lucia - Where to Stay
- 3 Bahamas help
- 4 Cayman VS Jamaica
- 5 Hilton Rose Hall Jamaica for toddlers -- how's the food?
- 6 Vacation suggestion, please
- 7 Best use of 800,000 Hilton points for family with toddlers?
- 8 Bitter End Yacht Club or somewhere else?
- 9 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 10 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 11 Best Itinerary - Brazil, Puerto Rico, Dom Republic and Cuba
- 12 New Destination
- 13 aruba planning advice
- 14 Fun Family Lunch Spot in Anguilla?
- 15 Thanksgiving Week in St. Thomas
- 16 Fun Ideas for Christmas Eve Family Dinner?
- 17 Transfer from Havana to Varadero
- 18 Atlantis Resort Bahamas
- 19 A few questions about Sonesta Great Bay
- 20 Barbados Beaches
- 21 Negril Jamaica- upcoming stay at Sandals Beaches resort
- 22 Peterson
- 23 Cuba weather in March
- 24 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 25 Woman, alone, islandhopping
best island for having health care piece of mind with an infant