Our family of six, soon to be seven, is looking at a warm holiday destination next spring. Our daughter who will have a newborn would like to have somewhere that offers good medical care should it become necessary. We are looking for an all inclusive with a direct flight from Toronto - we're considering Barbados but also wonder about the Dominican Republic, specifically Samana area (Cayo Levantado), and Costa Rica. Any comments would be appreciated from folks who have some experience in any of these locations. Greatly appreciate any input. Cheers!
best island for having health care piece of mind with an infant
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Looking for small hotel/inn within 4 hrs. nonstop flight from New York
- 2 Turks/Caicos or Dominican Republic
- 3 Vacation Ideas
- 4 Looking for South-to-North options/routes/price estimates.
- 5 Back from San Juan
- 6 Cupecoy Beach
- 7 Turks and Caicos - Best Time to Book Accomodation
- 8 Anyone found a cruise comparable to Windjammer Barefoot Cruise experience?
- 9 Carry on size Bahamas
- 10 St John March, where to stay
- 11 The right adults-only resort
- 12 Cuba - Questions about Phone/Internet/Currency
- 13 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 14 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 15 Tips for bahamas
- 16 St. Martin/Nevis Trip Report
- 17 Seven Mile Beach Questions
- 18 First time to Puerto Rico need advise please
- 19 condo / villa with kids, on the beach
- 20 My trip report from 10/23 - 11/1/14 - St. John USVI's
- 21 Bay Gardens Beach Hotel in St Lucia
- 22 Barbados with two kids under 4.
- 23 walkable hotels
- 24 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 25 St Thomas