I am looking for a good beach to take my son during the Christmas break. This would be our first trip to the Caribbean. First and foremost criterion for me is good, swimming beach - clear and warm turquoise water and soft sand- Last year, we went to Zihuatanejo and really enjoyed the warm water there (would have been nice to be a tad warmer too!). We are based in San Francisco so I also like to go to the most accessible one from here (fewest stops). My son has special needs so making travel easier would be nice. I generally prefer smaller, less touristy beaches. It would be good , though, if we had some water sports activity available there.
I have looked at a number of sites that list the "beast beaches in Caribbean" and they all have different ones listed and it was confusing. Hence, I thought I would be great to get suggestions from people who have actually been to some of these beaches (Turks and Caicos, Bermuda, U.S VI, Anguilla, Barbados, etc. etc.)
Many thanks in advance for your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 온라인릴게임 ※접 속 : scc883.컴 ♀
- 2 황금성 ♥☏홈 피 - scc883.컴 ※
- 3 다빈치다운로드 ※☎접 속 : scc883.컴 ☜
- 4 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 5 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 6 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 7 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 8 Ideal wedding island
- 9 Help with small wedding location
- 10 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 11 Best Islands to visit late Dec/early Jan
- 12 Which island to visit in late September/early October?
- 13 From Bermuda to Barbados
- 14 Jamaica- Negril or Ocho Rios?
- 15 Caribbean with a 5 year old
- 16 St. Croix
- 17 How much cash to take to Cuba?
- 18 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 19 Trying to pick a vacation spot for Sept/ 1st timers
- 20 Best kids friendly resorts to stay in puerto rico
- 21 Island Hopping
- 22 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 23 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 24 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 25 Havana restaurants