I am looking for a good beach to take my son during the Christmas break. This would be our first trip to the Caribbean. First and foremost criterion for me is good, swimming beach - clear and warm turquoise water and soft sand- Last year, we went to Zihuatanejo and really enjoyed the warm water there (would have been nice to be a tad warmer too!). We are based in San Francisco so I also like to go to the most accessible one from here (fewest stops). My son has special needs so making travel easier would be nice. I generally prefer smaller, less touristy beaches. It would be good , though, if we had some water sports activity available there.
I have looked at a number of sites that list the "beast beaches in Caribbean" and they all have different ones listed and it was confusing. Hence, I thought I would be great to get suggestions from people who have actually been to some of these beaches (Turks and Caicos, Bermuda, U.S VI, Anguilla, Barbados, etc. etc.)
Many thanks in advance for your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 알라딘 ⊙●홈 피 - v vz338.com ⊙●
- 2 바둑이 룰 ≫nnk688.com≪추천인 : 지퍼
- 3 릴게임오리지널신천지 ▼ 접속 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 4 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 5 DR vs. Mexico
- 6 Surf Fly Fishing
- 7 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 8 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 9 Family of 5 undecided island
- 10 Christmas 2017
- 11 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 12 Honeymoon Help!!
- 13 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 14 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 15 All inclusive
- 16 BVI trip questions
- 17 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 18 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 19 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 20 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 21 family resort ideas?
- 22 Requirements for Americans visiting Cuba
- 23 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 24 Any reason to go stay at a condo in the North Shore or Cayman Kai area?
- 25 First time to Puerto Rico