I have a package to stay at any Elite Island Resorts and need any recommendations on which would be the best for a few single women in their late 30s to vacation at. We're looking for a nice beach, interesting things to do during the day (shopping, sightseeing, water sports), good food and fun in the evening (doesn't need to a big party, but would rather not be surrounded by honeymooning couples!).
I called Elite Island Resorts and they have recommended the following two properties:
1) St James Club, Antigua
2) St James Club Morgan Bay, St Lucia
Does anyone have any insights into either of these properties/islands and recommendations on which one my friends and I should stay at?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 2 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 3 Great snorkeling, on the beach hotel
- 4 Ideal wedding island
- 5 Help with small wedding location
- 6 email@example.com
- 7 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 8 Best Islands to visit late Dec/early Jan
- 9 Which island to visit in late September/early October?
- 10 From Bermuda to Barbados
- 11 Jamaica- Negril or Ocho Rios?
- 12 Caribbean with a 5 year old
- 13 St. Croix
- 14 How much cash to take to Cuba?
- 15 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 16 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 17 Trying to pick a vacation spot for Sept/ 1st timers
- 18 Best kids friendly resorts to stay in puerto rico
- 19 Island Hopping
- 20 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 21 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 22 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 23 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 24 Havana restaurants
- 25 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion