I have a package to stay at any Elite Island Resorts and need any recommendations on which would be the best for a few single women in their late 30s to vacation at. We're looking for a nice beach, interesting things to do during the day (shopping, sightseeing, water sports), good food and fun in the evening (doesn't need to a big party, but would rather not be surrounded by honeymooning couples!).
I called Elite Island Resorts and they have recommended the following two properties:
1) St James Club, Antigua
2) St James Club Morgan Bay, St Lucia
Does anyone have any insights into either of these properties/islands and recommendations on which one my friends and I should stay at?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://amazfitpace.com/duro-max/
- 2 PR or USVI
- 3 Which island should we visit? Non-windy beach + all-inclusive?
- 4 Which Caribbean island?
- 5 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 6 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 7 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 8 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 9 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 10 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 11 5 days in Havana
- 12 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 13 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 14 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 15 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 16 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 17 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 18 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 19 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 20 Scrub Island Resort
- 21 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 22 St. Lucia Villa Recommendations
- 23 Wedding Destinations???
- 24 Grand Cayman Westin or Kimpton
- 25 Down to two in January have we got it right