I have a package to stay at any Elite Island Resorts and need any recommendations on which would be the best for a few single women in their late 30s to vacation at. We're looking for a nice beach, interesting things to do during the day (shopping, sightseeing, water sports), good food and fun in the evening (doesn't need to a big party, but would rather not be surrounded by honeymooning couples!).
I called Elite Island Resorts and they have recommended the following two properties:
1) St James Club, Antigua
2) St James Club Morgan Bay, St Lucia
Does anyone have any insights into either of these properties/islands and recommendations on which one my friends and I should stay at?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 2 BVI trip questions
- 3 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 4 aruba fun!!!
- 5 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 6 Peterson
- 7 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 8 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 9 St.Lucia newbie
- 10 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 11 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 12 Antigua vs. Barbados vs. Jamaica
- 13 Turks and caicos
- 14 Aruba weather
- 15 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 16 Dominican Republic self drive tour
- 17 Turks and caicos
- 18 Cruise stop activities
- 19 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 20 Jade Mountain
- 21 Honeymoon Help!!
- 22 Bermuda
- 23 Restaurant Suggestions
- 24 Havana Cuba for 2 days
- 25 Mid-Twenties couple looking for a lively, gorgeous resort