I have a package to stay at any Elite Island Resorts and need any recommendations on which would be the best for a few single women in their late 30s to vacation at. We're looking for a nice beach, interesting things to do during the day (shopping, sightseeing, water sports), good food and fun in the evening (doesn't need to a big party, but would rather not be surrounded by honeymooning couples!).
I called Elite Island Resorts and they have recommended the following two properties:
1) St James Club, Antigua
2) St James Club Morgan Bay, St Lucia
Does anyone have any insights into either of these properties/islands and recommendations on which one my friends and I should stay at?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 LEXMARK 1800:681:7208 installations CONTACT ☎ LEXMARK printer TEC*h 24/7??
- 2 Christmas vacation
- 3 Havana hotel questions, and assorted others
- 4 New Years Parties, Caribbean 2017/2018?
- 5 1st time to Barbados
- 6 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 7 Americans warned not to visit Cuba
- 8 Punta Cana for Christmas and New Years
- 9 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 10 St Lucia Trip Ideas
- 11 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 12 GTC
- 13 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 14 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 15 Which Out Island for laid-back, uncrowded and quiet vacation?
- 16 Cayman Islands travel report
- 17 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 18 Curacao times 2
- 19 Beach w Nightlife in Barbados
- 20 private Havana Cuba tours from cruise ship
- 21 Hurricane effect on Anguilla
- 22 Bermuda Travel Report
- 23 Cuba Help
- 24 Cuba via cruise
- 25 Aruba villa help desperate!