Looking to go to St Barths in Jan. I read on the Fodor's board that Guanahani wasn't that nice?? I am trying to pick from Carl Gustaf, Eden Rock, Isle de France, or Guanahani. Any input would be great!!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 2 Which of these hotels in Turks?
- 3 Any suggestions??
- 4 Gustavia stay
- 5 Help! Adventure vacation ideas
- 6 Suggestions for 75th Birthday for father
- 7 Samana - Dominican Republic Help
- 8 Dominican Republic vs Mexico
- 9 My week in Guadeloupe
- 10 Ridiculous Airfare to Virgin Gorda
- 11 Which Island?
- 12 Planning ~$1000/person AI vacation from DC
- 13 Special Trip for Mom - 83
- 14 Limin' in Love City (Dec 6-11 St. John trip report w/photos)
- 15 Freeport, Bahamas
- 16 A few questions about St. John (car, hiking, etc)
- 17 4 days in PR !! Need some help
- 18 Freeport Hotel
- 19 Nassau Bahamas and Cell Phone
- 20 Freeport Bahamas, general advice ?
- 21 Please suggest uncrowded Caribbean vacation for wheelchair user
- 22 First Time in the Caribbean...advise needed!
- 23 US Citizen Traveling to Cuba Independently Via Cancun
- 24 USVI entry/exit requirements
- 25 Cuba Tour Companies