Looking to go to St Barths in Jan. I read on the Fodor's board that Guanahani wasn't that nice?? I am trying to pick from Carl Gustaf, Eden Rock, Isle de France, or Guanahani. Any input would be great!!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Caribbean islands with kids in December
- 2 Turks and Caicos villas- Taylor Bay
- 3 Americans traveling to cuba with 9 year old
- 4 Choosing the Right Island
- 5 We adore St. John...looking for something new!
- 6 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 7 Hawaii or Caribbean?
- 8 Aruba help!
- 9 St Martin
- 10 Planning a three week trip
- 11 Last minute - solo, self-reflection, sun, serene
- 12 Casa Karma
- 13 Honeymoon - please help!
- 14 50 yo single women trip to Caribbean
- 15 Zika-Free All-Inclusive Vacation
- 16 Cuba
- 17 Negril, Jamaica resorts for young people
- 18 Cuba: February 2016
- 19 Cuba - Old Havana Travel Report
- 20 Cuba for Americans
- 21 Best restaurants in Bermuda
- 22 Rent a villa in Jamaica
- 23 Best Luxury Caribbean Resort
- 24 Where to live
- 25 Do Not Fly Cape Air to Virgin Gorda