Looking to go to St Barths in Jan. I read on the Fodor's board that Guanahani wasn't that nice?? I am trying to pick from Carl Gustaf, Eden Rock, Isle de France, or Guanahani. Any input would be great!!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 2 Honeymoon Help!!
- 3 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 4 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 5 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 6 All inclusive
- 7 BVI trip questions
- 8 DR vs. Mexico
- 9 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 10 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 11 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 12 Family of 5 undecided island
- 13 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 14 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 15 family resort ideas?
- 16 Requirements for Americans visiting Cuba
- 17 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 18 Any reason to go stay at a condo in the North Shore or Cayman Kai area?
- 19 First time to Puerto Rico
- 20 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 21 Social Resort for Solo Female
- 22 St Vincent and The Grenadines 11 days trip over Christmas and NYE 2017/2018
- 23 Cuba with preschooler in April
- 24 Caribbean Vacation in May
- 25 Punta Cana