My fiance and I would love to go to the Caribbean for our honeymoon in July. The complication is that we are both under 25, so lots of money and the ability to rent a car are both lacking. We want it to be very relaxing but are also outdoors people so we still want to be able to go hiking, snorkeling, horseback riding, etc as opposed to just stay on the beach at a resort the whole time. Which islands are best in terms of price and ability to get around and see things without a car? At the moment we were thinking St. John, St. Martin, Aruba, Antigua, or St. Lucia.
best honeymoon island without car
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 20 something couple looking for best carribean experience
- 2 Snorkelling and fishing legally in Cuba?
- 3 Beach front Caribbean Villa for New Year's
- 4 back to TCI, for 3rd time...
- 5 Seven Stars Resort
- 6 TCI get together...
- 7 T&C - Parrot Cay or Regent Palms in late August?
- 8 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 9 Jamaican Villas
- 10 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 11 Where's the best snorkeling in the Caribbean - 1st time visit
- 12 vacation for summer 2014
- 13 The right adults-only resort
- 14 Coral Villa and Palm Cottage on Turks and Caicos Islands
- 15 Chartering a boat for a week for vacation
- 16 Relocating to Curacao
- 17 Trip Report: Ecocamping on St. John
- 18 CUBA: Gifts to the Locals
- 19 San Juan Airport
- 20 Nevis--finding info on a previous resident
- 21 Best island for a villa rental
- 22 Jamaica -- Where to stay
- 23 San Pedro Ambergris Caye, Belize OR Grand Cayman
- 24 Air Conditioning Needed? - St. John in Jan
- 25 US Citizen flying to Cuba on an Irish Passport