My fiance and I would love to go to the Caribbean for our honeymoon in July. The complication is that we are both under 25, so lots of money and the ability to rent a car are both lacking. We want it to be very relaxing but are also outdoors people so we still want to be able to go hiking, snorkeling, horseback riding, etc as opposed to just stay on the beach at a resort the whole time. Which islands are best in terms of price and ability to get around and see things without a car? At the moment we were thinking St. John, St. Martin, Aruba, Antigua, or St. Lucia.
best honeymoon island without car
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 BUY ORIGINAL NOVELTY ID CARD,DRIVERS LICENSE,PASSPORTS,VISA
- 2 Some sugestions please
- 3 Trouble printing Eurostar tickets
- 4 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 5 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 6 Honeymoon in May - which island
- 7 which island??
- 8 Help in Antigua!!!!!
- 9 A Volcanic Paradise
- 10 Best island for family of 5 (kids-21,18,16) end of June/early July?
- 11 Best island for a villa rental
- 12 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 13 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 14 Where to stay on Vieques
- 15 BUSINESSES FOR SALE
- 16 St. Croix and sea grass
- 17 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 18 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 19 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 20 Dinner or Cocktail Sailing Cruise in Bermuda?
- 21 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 22 Tipping at AI
- 23 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 24 Traveling Solo
- 25 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?