My fiance and I would love to go to the Caribbean for our honeymoon in July. The complication is that we are both under 25, so lots of money and the ability to rent a car are both lacking. We want it to be very relaxing but are also outdoors people so we still want to be able to go hiking, snorkeling, horseback riding, etc as opposed to just stay on the beach at a resort the whole time. Which islands are best in terms of price and ability to get around and see things without a car? At the moment we were thinking St. John, St. Martin, Aruba, Antigua, or St. Lucia.
best honeymoon island without car
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Help with choosing a Caribbean Island to visit in March
- 2 Must sell vaca pkg for 4-star St. James's Club Antigua, $700
- 3 Anguilla stay?
- 4 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 5 Cayman Islands in October
- 6 Back from San Juan
- 7 Cheapest AI Deals for couple in 20s
- 8 Kristen- where are you?????
- 9 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 10 Please suggest uncrowded Caribbean vacation for wheelchair user
- 11 Blamona- need a SCYC report!!
- 12 Luxury golf vacation in November
- 13 50th BIRTHDAY Home for 4 Couples
- 14 Is it a waste to go to St. Johns during late September?
- 15 Puerto Rico
- 16 Puerto Plata vacations or other place of Dominican Republic
- 17 Cuba People to People Tours
- 18 TCI Regent Grand vs. Venetian
- 19 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 20 relaxed beaches in january
- 21 Are you the new future traveler?
- 22 Mosquitoes - where are they NOT?
- 23 Wanted: St. Lucia Jan - March studio rental?
- 24 Who can advice a reliable tour operator to Dominican Republic?
- 25 St Martin rental car on ferry?