I will be graduating this December from college and am looking to move to the Caribbean within 1 to 2 months after. I wanted to know the best islands to move to for people in their 20's. I would be there anywhere from 4 months to a year.
I spent the past three years living on an island off the coast of North Carolina. I don't leave the island much at all and my main transportation has been a bike. I work on the island and volunteer with the sea turtle program. I really like the laid back minimalist lifestyle I've had here. I also have really enjoyed the community that living an island creates.
WIth that being said! I am very open to anywhere. I have visited the Virgin Islands before which has inspired me to move to the Caribbean. I am very adventurous and want to live in a place where I can be active and participate in plenty of outdoor activities. Being right out of college, a place where I can live off a reasonable budget is ideal. I would like a place where alot of young people move to so I don't feel too far from home. As far as work goes I am open to doing anything from working at a school (my major is a combined one of social science and special education), on a boat, at a bar ect.
Thanks for the help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Pro Bowl 2018
- 2 New Years Parties, Caribbean 2017/2018?
- 3 1st time to Barbados
- 4 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 5 Americans warned not to visit Cuba
- 6 Punta Cana for Christmas and New Years
- 7 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 8 St Lucia Trip Ideas
- 9 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 10 GTC
- 11 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 12 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 13 Which Out Island for laid-back, uncrowded and quiet vacation?
- 14 Havana hotel questions, and assorted others
- 15 Cayman Islands travel report
- 16 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 17 Curacao times 2
- 18 Beach w Nightlife in Barbados
- 19 private Havana Cuba tours from cruise ship
- 20 Hurricane effect on Anguilla
- 21 Bermuda Travel Report
- 22 Cuba Help
- 23 Cuba via cruise
- 24 Aruba villa help desperate!
- 25 BVI: Comparable Islands?