I am a mother of a 2yr old and need to get away long-term to heal from a thyroid disorder. I want to go to an island that is very warm but not blistering HOT. White sandy beaches, CLEAR water, and furnished housing is a must! I would like to spend less than $33/day in housing. I am a FOODIE so the food MUST be delicious. I need to be able to go to a nearby market, take hot showers, call the US, and watch TV/DVDs. I Love beauty, and SCENIC locations...I am a visual person. Being able to look off the beach and see other island is a must. I don't like flat places with just water to see around me. I am bringing a toddler...PLEASE HELP...I just want rest with the chance to go out fro a fun daily activity. I don't want the island to be tooo boring, but not to loud and crowded at the same time.
Best Caribbean Island to go January thru March
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Back from San Juan
- 2 Looking for South-to-North options/routes/price estimates.
- 3 Cupecoy Beach
- 4 Looking for small hotel/inn within 4 hrs. nonstop flight from New York
- 5 Vacation Ideas
- 6 Turks and Caicos - Best Time to Book Accomodation
- 7 Anyone found a cruise comparable to Windjammer Barefoot Cruise experience?
- 8 Carry on size Bahamas
- 9 St John March, where to stay
- 10 The right adults-only resort
- 11 Cuba - Questions about Phone/Internet/Currency
- 12 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 13 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 14 Tips for bahamas
- 15 St. Martin/Nevis Trip Report
- 16 Seven Mile Beach Questions
- 17 First time to Puerto Rico need advise please
- 18 condo / villa with kids, on the beach
- 19 My trip report from 10/23 - 11/1/14 - St. John USVI's
- 20 Bay Gardens Beach Hotel in St Lucia
- 21 Barbados with two kids under 4.
- 22 walkable hotels
- 23 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 24 St Thomas
- 25 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?