I am a mother of a 2yr old and need to get away long-term to heal from a thyroid disorder. I want to go to an island that is very warm but not blistering HOT. White sandy beaches, CLEAR water, and furnished housing is a must! I would like to spend less than $33/day in housing. I am a FOODIE so the food MUST be delicious. I need to be able to go to a nearby market, take hot showers, call the US, and watch TV/DVDs. I Love beauty, and SCENIC locations...I am a visual person. Being able to look off the beach and see other island is a must. I don't like flat places with just water to see around me. I am bringing a toddler...PLEASE HELP...I just want rest with the chance to go out fro a fun daily activity. I don't want the island to be tooo boring, but not to loud and crowded at the same time.
Best Caribbean Island to go January thru March
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Trouble printing Eurostar tickets
- 2 Some sugestions please
- 3 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 4 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 5 Honeymoon in May - which island
- 6 which island??
- 7 Help in Antigua!!!!!
- 8 A Volcanic Paradise
- 9 Best island for family of 5 (kids-21,18,16) end of June/early July?
- 10 Best island for a villa rental
- 11 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 12 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 13 Where to stay on Vieques
- 14 BUSINESSES FOR SALE
- 15 St. Croix and sea grass
- 16 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 17 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 18 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 19 Dinner or Cocktail Sailing Cruise in Bermuda?
- 20 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 21 Tipping at AI
- 22 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 23 Traveling Solo
- 24 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 25 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean