I am a mother of a 2yr old and need to get away long-term to heal from a thyroid disorder. I want to go to an island that is very warm but not blistering HOT. White sandy beaches, CLEAR water, and furnished housing is a must! I would like to spend less than $33/day in housing. I am a FOODIE so the food MUST be delicious. I need to be able to go to a nearby market, take hot showers, call the US, and watch TV/DVDs. I Love beauty, and SCENIC locations...I am a visual person. Being able to look off the beach and see other island is a must. I don't like flat places with just water to see around me. I am bringing a toddler...PLEASE HELP...I just want rest with the chance to go out fro a fun daily activity. I don't want the island to be tooo boring, but not to loud and crowded at the same time. THANKS!!!
Best Caribbean Island to go January thru March
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 So Green, So French, Beautiful Martinique
- 2 Spring Break 2016 --- Is the Caribbean for us?
- 3 Where to stay with teens on Turks and Caicos
- 4 Girls Week (late 20s) Recommendation
- 5 just be careful
- 6 Restaurants in Aruba
- 7 Seek Advice on 9 days in Samana and possibly Cabarete
- 8 Snorkeling
- 9 Barbados or St. Lucia in late August
- 10 Best way to get to Martinique?
- 11 What is the best Caribbean island for white sandy beaches
- 12 Young couple planning June/July trip to Caribbean..where should we go!?
- 13 shore excursions
- 14 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 15 Bahamas girls trip
- 16 ST Thomas trip report with kids at Frenchman Reef and Morningstar
- 17 Safe for Family
- 18 Honeymoon with beaches plus hiking
- 19 Curacao Marriott Beach Resort & Emerald Casino
- 20 Turtle Beach, Barbados
- 21 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 22 Curacao vs Barbados
- 23 Honeymoon Destination
- 24 Solo backpacking in Cuba
- 25 10 days in Cuba - HELP