I am a mother of a 2yr old and need to get away long-term to heal from a thyroid disorder. I want to go to an island that is very warm but not blistering HOT. White sandy beaches, CLEAR water, and furnished housing is a must! I would like to spend less than $33/day in housing. I am a FOODIE so the food MUST be delicious. I need to be able to go to a nearby market, take hot showers, call the US, and watch TV/DVDs. I Love beauty, and SCENIC locations...I am a visual person. Being able to look off the beach and see other island is a must. I don't like flat places with just water to see around me. I am bringing a toddler...PLEASE HELP...I just want rest with the chance to go out fro a fun daily activity. I don't want the island to be tooo boring, but not to loud and crowded at the same time. THANKS!!!
Best Caribbean Island to go January thru March
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 On the beach staffed villa rental in the Caribbean
- 2 Ideas for a Quick Summer Getaway
- 3 HELP -Barbados - Antigua - T&C
- 4 St. Maartin 5 days safe and easy traveling
- 5 Planning A College Graduation Trip In May
- 6 Puerto Rico Information Needed Please
- 7 Barbados question where to stay
- 8 Barbados Ferry Service
- 9 Favorite Caribbean Island - Where would you retire ?
- 10 BVI Honeymoon Help
- 11 Security guard in Turks and Caicos?
- 12 Antigua - Do Fodorites really go there ?
- 13 Need help deciding which resort/island to vacation at in September
- 14 Caribbean with grown kids
- 15 June Caribbean Vacation...where?
- 16 Grenada or St.Kitts/Nevis
- 17 Driving in Aurba
- 18 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 19 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 20 Puerto Rico during Holy Week
- 21 Restaurant in Aruba
- 22 Turks & Caicos Activities - What's Your Top 3?
- 23 Turks & Caicos- Help!! Where's Your Favorite Place to Stay?
- 24 Providenciales Airport
- 25 2 weeks in Cuba