I am a mother of a 2yr old and need to get away long-term to heal from a thyroid disorder. I want to go to an island that is very warm but not blistering HOT. White sandy beaches, CLEAR water, and furnished housing is a must! I would like to spend less than $33/day in housing. I am a FOODIE so the food MUST be delicious. I need to be able to go to a nearby market, take hot showers, call the US, and watch TV/DVDs. I Love beauty, and SCENIC locations...I am a visual person. Being able to look off the beach and see other island is a must. I don't like flat places with just water to see around me. I am bringing a toddler...PLEASE HELP...I just want rest with the chance to go out fro a fun daily activity. I don't want the island to be tooo boring, but not to loud and crowded at the same time. THANKS!!!
Best Caribbean Island to go January thru March
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Florida or caribbean
- 2 Money in Jamaica
- 3 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 4 Puerto Rico - need recommendations please!
- 5 Barbado Car rental
- 6 T&C, Nevis or St. John
- 7 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 8 Barbados hotel rate clarification
- 9 Jamaica - Where to stay for a 5 night trip
- 10 Death in Paradise
- 11 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 12 50+ where to dance?
- 13 Aruba...too Americanized?
- 14 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 15 dominican republic
- 16 Summer family vacation
- 17 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 18 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 19 Restaurant for a very special birthday
- 20 St Martin
- 21 One night in Nassau - hotel help
- 22 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 23 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 24 Resort villa suggestions
- 25 Beware of Sea Feathers Management Company in the Turks and Caicos!