I am a mother of a 2yr old and need to get away long-term to heal from a thyroid disorder. I want to go to an island that is very warm but not blistering HOT. White sandy beaches, CLEAR water, and furnished housing is a must! I would like to spend less than $33/day in housing. I am a FOODIE so the food MUST be delicious. I need to be able to go to a nearby market, take hot showers, call the US, and watch TV/DVDs. I Love beauty, and SCENIC locations...I am a visual person. Being able to look off the beach and see other island is a must. I don't like flat places with just water to see around me. I am bringing a toddler...PLEASE HELP...I just want rest with the chance to go out fro a fun daily activity. I don't want the island to be tooo boring, but not to loud and crowded at the same time. THANKS!!!
Best Caribbean Island to go January thru March
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Turks & Caicos
- 2 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 3 Memorable anniversary dinner on St. Thomas?
- 4 Restaurants in St. Barth's?
- 5 Travel to the Caribbean the week before Christmas
- 6 Long Island Bahanas
- 7 All Inclusive in Caribbean or Mexico?
- 8 Honeymoon Help- Caribbean Destination with Walk-in Snorkeling & Nightlife
- 9 Need Caribbean island/hotel suggestions for February trip with 2 year old
- 10 St. Bart's-- how can I get La Pinta vanilla rum?
- 11 Which carribbean island to chose.. dilema's...
- 12 DIY Wedding for Two – Can I pull this off without a Wedding Planner?
- 13 Punta Cana excursions
- 14 Girlfriends All Inclusive Resort Punta Cana or Mexico
- 15 Which Sandals Jamaica is the best
- 16 Van rental for 8 in Puerto Rico
- 17 Stop Jet Ski's in Anguilla
- 18 Restaraunts & Rental Cars in Aruba
- 19 Aruba suggestions
- 20 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 21 Nassau
- 22 Antigua - First Trip - Which Beach and Which Bed ?
- 23 LIAT Air
- 24 cheapest christmas airfare by destination
- 25 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure