I am a mother of a 2yr old and need to get away long-term to heal from a thyroid disorder. I want to go to an island that is very warm but not blistering HOT. White sandy beaches, CLEAR water, and furnished housing is a must! I would like to spend less than $33/day in housing. I am a FOODIE so the food MUST be delicious. I need to be able to go to a nearby market, take hot showers, call the US, and watch TV/DVDs. I Love beauty, and SCENIC locations...I am a visual person. Being able to look off the beach and see other island is a must. I don't like flat places with just water to see around me. I am bringing a toddler...PLEASE HELP...I just want rest with the chance to go out fro a fun daily activity. I don't want the island to be tooo boring, but not to loud and crowded at the same time. THANKS!!!
Best Caribbean Island to go January thru March
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 2 Hotel recommendations for 1 night on Tortola?
- 3 Holiday Trip to the Caribbean - Need advice!
- 4 Salt Kettle House to close
- 5 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 6 Best snorkeling in the Caribbean (not St. John or Grand Cayman)???
- 7 Ideas for Caribbean AI for anniversary next July?
- 8 cheapest christmas airfare by destination
- 9 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 10 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 11 Are there restaurants/grocery near Rum Point on Grand Cayman?
- 12 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 13 Why Barbados?
- 14 Cayman Islands in October
- 15 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay
- 16 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 17 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 18 Sailing in Tobago and Trinidad
- 19 all-inclusive or villa?
- 20 Anyone want to critique my Puerto Rico itinerary?
- 21 San Juan Hotel
- 22 Help me narrow it down, please!
- 23 Introductory Island for a West Coast Girl?
- 24 All Inclusive Villa for Bachelor Party
- 25 Anyone found a cruise comparable to Windjammer Barefoot Cruise experience?