Tentatively planning a trip to PR in February with my husband. Having trouble deciding where to stay - we will only have 4 nights. I have considered Luquillo, but we really would like to be on a Caribbean beach with the clear, calmer water. Not sure we want to go to Vieques due to the time and we would like to see more of PR. Also considered Ponce and Rincon. I realize they are both quite a drive from San Juan. We would like to snorkel, and otherwise see some sights and relax with good food & drinks and a beautiful beach. Any thoughts would be appreciated!
Best Caribbean experience in Puerto Rico
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Puerto Rico - need recommendations please!
- 2 Jamaica - Where to stay for a 5 night trip
- 3 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 4 Barbados hotel rate clarification
- 5 Money in Jamaica
- 6 Death in Paradise
- 7 Florida or caribbean
- 8 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 9 50+ where to dance?
- 10 Aruba...too Americanized?
- 11 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 12 dominican republic
- 13 Summer family vacation
- 14 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 15 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 16 Restaurant for a very special birthday
- 17 St Martin
- 18 One night in Nassau - hotel help
- 19 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 20 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 21 Resort villa suggestions
- 22 Beware of Sea Feathers Management Company in the Turks and Caicos!
- 23 Vacation booked, St Martin and Puerto Rico
- 24 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 25 Waterskiing in TCI???