Tentatively planning a trip to PR in February with my husband. Having trouble deciding where to stay - we will only have 4 nights. I have considered Luquillo, but we really would like to be on a Caribbean beach with the clear, calmer water. Not sure we want to go to Vieques due to the time and we would like to see more of PR. Also considered Ponce and Rincon. I realize they are both quite a drive from San Juan. We would like to snorkel, and otherwise see some sights and relax with good food & drinks and a beautiful beach. Any thoughts would be appreciated!
Best Caribbean experience in Puerto Rico
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 2 Bahamas girls trip
- 3 Seek Advice on 9 days in Samana and possibly Cabarete
- 4 Barbados or St. Lucia in late August
- 5 Need help deciding which resort/island to vacation at in September
- 6 Snorkeling
- 7 ST Thomas trip report with kids at Frenchman Reef and Morningstar
- 8 fish fry on Curacao
- 9 mosquito problem in Curacao
- 10 Place to stay and dive in Curacao for new divers
- 11 Sailing in the Abacos, Bahamas
- 12 One night in Nassau - hotel help
- 13 2 Weeks in Caribbean
- 14 10 days in Cuba - HELP
- 15 Restaurants in Aruba
- 16 Questions about Moving to the Carribean
- 17 Young couple planning June/July trip to Caribbean..where should we go!?
- 18 St. John vs St Thomas with kids (7 and 9) for New Years week?
- 19 Good place to hear music- San Juan
- 20 Solo backpacking in Cuba
- 21 Honeymoon with beaches plus hiking
- 22 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 23 Planning a honeymoon for middle of August
- 24 Puerto Rico Information Needed Please
- 25 USVI St John trip with kids and Westin St John stay