Will be travelling with my girlfriend next february somewhere in the Caribbean. Because of our budget, our agent has only recommended resorts in Mexico, Cuba or DR.
Our budget? Maximum of $2000 each, for flight-hotel. Most of the packages I've seen for 3.5+ star hotels START at around $2-2500 and go up from there.
Is it possible to have a fantastic vacation, stay in a 3+ star hotel, OUTSIDE of DR, Cuba and Mexico, on our limited budget?
Thanks for any and all replies!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Turks/Provo Dept Store
- 2 Canadian money exchange ??
- 3 Barbados / Turks&Caicos / Grand Cayman /
- 4 Family trip to Jamaica
- 5 Vieques Island
- 6 Is car really necessary on St John, staying at Westin.
- 7 Santiago de Cuba suggestions
- 8 Jobs prospects in Caribbean
- 9 Road Conditions - Hwy 52 south of San Juan
- 10 Best island for food and beaches
- 11 Cuba tour companies
- 12 San Juan, Puerto Rico Hotel
- 13 Resort rent out for wedding
- 14 San Juan Hotel Recommendations
- 15 St. Croix
- 16 Safe, family friendly Island
- 17 Help choosing an island
- 18 Hotel on Turks
- 19 7 day itinerary advice?- Puerto Rico
- 20 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 21 Help picking Caribbean honeymoon destination
- 22 December celebration trip
- 23 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 24 St. Bart's, French St. Martin or Turks & Caicos for family?
- 25 San Juan