Will be travelling with my girlfriend next february somewhere in the Caribbean. Because of our budget, our agent has only recommended resorts in Mexico, Cuba or DR.
Our budget? Maximum of $2000 each, for flight-hotel. Most of the packages I've seen for 3.5+ star hotels START at around $2-2500 and go up from there.
Is it possible to have a fantastic vacation, stay in a 3+ star hotel, OUTSIDE of DR, Cuba and Mexico, on our limited budget?
Thanks for any and all replies!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Any All-Inclusive Resort Recommendations?
- 2 Snorkeling Grand Cayman
- 3 last-minute summer beach trip (Aruba?) with kids
- 4 St. Thomas vs Bahamas?
- 5 Activities/Tours in Aruba
- 6 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 7 Nywoman goes to Cuba June 2015
- 8 Barbados or st Martin that's the dilemma
- 9 The formula effortlessly helps to restore
- 10 CHOOSING BETWEEN 3 RESORTS, HELP!
- 11 Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico or Aruba
- 12 Cuba tour companies
- 13 Where to stay in Puerto Rico?
- 14 Weather in Nov
- 15 Virgin Gorda with Kids
- 16 Fishing for ideas
- 17 If you heard about the Weight Loss System
- 18 Spring Break trip to Cuba with our kids
- 19 Travel Insurance
- 20 First time cruiser to USVI
- 21 Cuba
- 22 Affordable Eats & Drinks - which Islands?
- 23 Restaurants in Aruba
- 24 long enough layover in SJU?
- 25 The Color of the Water