Will be travelling with my girlfriend next february somewhere in the Caribbean. Because of our budget, our agent has only recommended resorts in Mexico, Cuba or DR.
Our budget? Maximum of $2000 each, for flight-hotel. Most of the packages I've seen for 3.5+ star hotels START at around $2-2500 and go up from there.
Is it possible to have a fantastic vacation, stay in a 3+ star hotel, OUTSIDE of DR, Cuba and Mexico, on our limited budget?
Thanks for any and all replies!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 2 Belize vs Bonaire for snorkeling?
- 3 So is Bonaire great? Or not??
- 4 Help me choose an all-inclusive resort
- 5 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 6 Cuba in November
- 7 Help me narrow down island for 20th anniversary trip
- 8 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 9 planning to sail the Caribbean
- 10 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 11 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 12 Bonaire Flight Issue/Travelocity
- 13 What to do in Jamaica besides beach?
- 14 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 15 Question about Long Term Rentals
- 16 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 17 san salvador bahamas - trip report
- 18 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 19 Tennis in Aruba question
- 20 christmas in the caribbean
- 21 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 22 Trip report: Woman solo travelling in Cuba
- 23 Guadeloupe - January 2017
- 24 Marriott Courtyard Junkanoo Beach Nassau
- 25 Jamaica