Will be travelling with my girlfriend next february somewhere in the Caribbean. Because of our budget, our agent has only recommended resorts in Mexico, Cuba or DR.
Our budget? Maximum of $2000 each, for flight-hotel. Most of the packages I've seen for 3.5+ star hotels START at around $2-2500 and go up from there.
Is it possible to have a fantastic vacation, stay in a 3+ star hotel, OUTSIDE of DR, Cuba and Mexico, on our limited budget?
Thanks for any and all replies!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 ⋰ ⋪⋫ ⋰ 카지노게임종류 ⋰ ⋪⋫ ⋰ Bus97.ⓒⓞⓜ ⋰ ⋪⋫ ⋰ 바카라사이트
- 2 Havana City Walk - Travel Report
- 3 Restaurant Recommendations
- 4 Suggestions for a 1 month first visit?
- 5 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 6 Trouble booking hotels!
- 7 Tropical Island Trip HELP
- 8 Airport transfer PUJ
- 9 Bahama's outer island
- 10 Clear Calm Water Caribbean Destinations
- 11 Mosquitos in Guadeloupe
- 12 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 13 Family Trip Recommendations: All inclusive, Fast Flight, 2 bedroom
- 14 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 15 40 min layover in CLT
- 16 Unwinding and Warming Up on Eleuthera
- 17 Atlantis 1 day
- 18 Atlantis on a budget
- 19 Restaurants in St. Croix
- 20 Great Exuma, Bahamas Trip report with Video
- 21 St. Barts
- 22 Buses in Aruba
- 23 Majestic Elegance PC-if you CAN'T get the adults-only butler section
- 24 Anyone have an experience at Excellence/Majestic Elegance in DR?
- 25 Stingray City Tour