Will be travelling with my girlfriend next february somewhere in the Caribbean. Because of our budget, our agent has only recommended resorts in Mexico, Cuba or DR.
Our budget? Maximum of $2000 each, for flight-hotel. Most of the packages I've seen for 3.5+ star hotels START at around $2-2500 and go up from there.
Is it possible to have a fantastic vacation, stay in a 3+ star hotel, OUTSIDE of DR, Cuba and Mexico, on our limited budget?
Thanks for any and all replies!
'BEST' 'budget' package outside of Mexico, DR and Cuba
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Where to stay with teens on Turks and Caicos
- 2 Recommendations for mid-November 2015 honeymoon destination
- 3 Spring Break 2016 --- Is the Caribbean for us?
- 4 What is the best Caribbean island for white sandy beaches
- 5 So Green, So French, Beautiful Martinique
- 6 shore excursions
- 7 Girls Week (late 20s) Recommendation
- 8 just be careful
- 9 Restaurants in Aruba
- 10 Seek Advice on 9 days in Samana and possibly Cabarete
- 11 Snorkeling
- 12 Barbados or St. Lucia in late August
- 13 Best way to get to Martinique?
- 14 Young couple planning June/July trip to Caribbean..where should we go!?
- 15 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 16 Bahamas girls trip
- 17 ST Thomas trip report with kids at Frenchman Reef and Morningstar
- 18 Safe for Family
- 19 Honeymoon with beaches plus hiking
- 20 Curacao Marriott Beach Resort & Emerald Casino
- 21 Turtle Beach, Barbados
- 22 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 23 Curacao vs Barbados
- 24 Honeymoon Destination
- 25 Solo backpacking in Cuba