Will be travelling with my girlfriend next february somewhere in the Caribbean. Because of our budget, our agent has only recommended resorts in Mexico, Cuba or DR.
Our budget? Maximum of $2000 each, for flight-hotel. Most of the packages I've seen for 3.5+ star hotels START at around $2-2500 and go up from there.
Is it possible to have a fantastic vacation, stay in a 3+ star hotel, OUTSIDE of DR, Cuba and Mexico, on our limited budget?
Thanks for any and all replies!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 메가카지노╱专╱╱【ADM856.ＣoＭ】╱╱专╱메가카지
- 2 Bermuda, Puerto Rico or somewhere else?
- 3 Supplement is a unique muscle building product that regulates
- 4 Providenciales Review
- 5 Cuba in 5 days?
- 6 Groupon Tours
- 7 Bermuda-Catamarran
- 8 Providenciales Airport
- 9 Small luxe Caribbean hotels
- 10 Numero 1 guest House
- 11 Best snorkeling, hiking, local vibe and food
- 12 Mango Reef Restaurant in Turks and Caicos
- 13 Babymoon Beach Vacation
- 14 Grand Bahia Principe, Punta Cana
- 15 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 16 Large Family Trip to Caribbean
- 17 Atlantis in Bahamas
- 18 St. Thomas vs Bahamas?
- 19 The Pigs of No Name Cay, Abaco, Bahamas
- 20 turks caicos
- 21 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 22 Curacao
- 23 Puerto Rico since the "meltdown"
- 24 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 25 Hotel on beach, montego bay w/some good reggae