My husband and I are going on our long overdue honeymoon during Thanksgivng for a week.
I am looking for not -so-crowded beach front hotels with a nice view of the beach with a balcony with reasonable rates. We are not particularly looking for all - inclusive but we are open to it.
We are not late night party animals but we would like some water activities during the day.
Any input on the must do water activites is much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Caribbean holiday in December
- 2 Carribean Cruise then immigration
- 3 Barbados vs Grenada
- 4 Any All-Inclusive Resort Recommendations?
- 5 Nywoman goes to Cuba June 2015
- 6 Cuba tour companies
- 7 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 8 Snorkeling Grand Cayman
- 9 last-minute summer beach trip (Aruba?) with kids
- 10 St. Thomas vs Bahamas?
- 11 Activities/Tours in Aruba
- 12 Barbados or st Martin that's the dilemma
- 13 The formula effortlessly helps to restore
- 14 CHOOSING BETWEEN 3 RESORTS, HELP!
- 15 Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico or Aruba
- 16 Where to stay in Puerto Rico?
- 17 Weather in Nov
- 18 Virgin Gorda with Kids
- 19 Fishing for ideas
- 20 If you heard about the Weight Loss System
- 21 Spring Break trip to Cuba with our kids
- 22 Travel Insurance
- 23 First time cruiser to USVI
- 24 Cuba
- 25 Affordable Eats & Drinks - which Islands?