My husband and I are going on our long overdue honeymoon during Thanksgivng for a week.
I am looking for not -so-crowded beach front hotels with a nice view of the beach with a balcony with reasonable rates. We are not particularly looking for all - inclusive but we are open to it.
We are not late night party animals but we would like some water activities during the day.
Any input on the must do water activites is much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Local Resident of St Maarten
- 2 http://utrimcleanseblog.com/letoile-anti-wrinkle/
- 3 So very lost trying to plan..please help
- 4 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 5 Timothy Beach or Oualie Beach? St.Kitts vs. Nevis
- 6 September Anniversary Trip to Turks & Caicos
- 7 A few questions about Sonesta Great Bay
- 8 Help with post tour stay Cuba
- 9 Turning 40 in the Caribbean
- 10 aruba planning advice
- 11 cell phone & wifi in Cuba
- 12 US Cash in Cuba
- 13 Destination Wedding- affordable
- 14 Dream 50th Anniversary
- 15 St. Croix or St. Thomas
- 16 Westin or Marriott in Grand Cayman?
- 17 Casa Particular in Trinidad
- 18 Looking for island choice help
- 19 Help picking a resort
- 20 any advice about the Cayman Islands?
- 21 Butler room in Sandals Grande Riviera Ocho Rios
- 22 HELP! First-time vacationer to Caribbean in need expertise
- 23 Life in Turks and caicos (Provo)
- 24 Need Help picking the right WARM Caribbean Vacation
- 25 St Barths and Anguilla Trip Report (April 2016)