My husband and I are going on our long overdue honeymoon during Thanksgivng for a week.
I am looking for not -so-crowded beach front hotels with a nice view of the beach with a balcony with reasonable rates. We are not particularly looking for all - inclusive but we are open to it.
We are not late night party animals but we would like some water activities during the day.
Any input on the must do water activites is much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 2 St. Barts
- 3 Restaurant Recommendations
- 4 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 5 Anguilla booked and now where else?
- 6 PR or USVI
- 7 Which Caribbean island?
- 8 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 9 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 10 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 11 Which island should we visit? Non-windy beach + all-inclusive?
- 12 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 13 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 14 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 15 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 16 5 days in Havana
- 17 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 18 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 19 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 20 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 21 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 22 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 23 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 24 Scrub Island Resort
- 25 Caribbean Vacation Advice