We are going on a family vacation with 10 and 15yr old at Christmas to St. Thomas or St. Johns. What is the best beaches and the best resort areas/resorts. I would prefer a resort--it is my 20th anniversary and this has been a long year! I dont want to get up and have to cook for kids. We love a pretty beach but are also active. My husband loves to shop and dance. My kids like to go to the beach but would also like side trips to see sites or try snorkling. They need variation to not get bored. Any help from best beaches/resorts and must do things would be appreciated. This is a long overdo trip so we will spend the money to do it right! Are there any all inclusives?
best beaches/resort areas on St. Thomas or St. John island
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Calling all Puerto Rico experts....last minute planning of the WHOLE trip!
- 2 Bahamas snorkeling
- 3 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 4 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 5 Last Minute Urgent Advice for "my best beach vacation ever"
- 6 Luxury family resort with villas and good beach
- 7 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 8 Wedding Help!
- 9 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 10 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 11 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 12 Islands with great nightlife
- 13 month stay on a caribbean island
- 14 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 15 Where to stay on Vieques
- 16 Ferry to Rum Point
- 17 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 18 Family with infants/toddlers
- 19 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 20 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 21 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 22 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 23 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 24 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 25 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon