We are going on a family vacation with 10 and 15yr old at Christmas to St. Thomas or St. Johns. What is the best beaches and the best resort areas/resorts. I would prefer a resort--it is my 20th anniversary and this has been a long year! I dont want to get up and have to cook for kids. We love a pretty beach but are also active. My husband loves to shop and dance. My kids like to go to the beach but would also like side trips to see sites or try snorkling. They need variation to not get bored. Any help from best beaches/resorts and must do things would be appreciated. This is a long overdo trip so we will spend the money to do it right! Are there any all inclusives?
best beaches/resort areas on St. Thomas or St. John island
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St. Croix and sea grass
- 2 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 3 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 4 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 5 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 6 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 7 Dinner or Cocktail Sailing Cruise in Bermuda?
- 8 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 9 Tipping at AI
- 10 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 11 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 12 Traveling Solo
- 13 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 14 A Volcanic Paradise
- 15 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 16 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 17 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 18 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 19 St. Kitts, the details
- 20 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 21 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 22 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 23 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 24 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 25 8 TUFF MILES