We are going on a family vacation with 10 and 15yr old at Christmas to St. Thomas or St. Johns. What is the best beaches and the best resort areas/resorts. I would prefer a resort--it is my 20th anniversary and this has been a long year! I dont want to get up and have to cook for kids. We love a pretty beach but are also active. My husband loves to shop and dance. My kids like to go to the beach but would also like side trips to see sites or try snorkling. They need variation to not get bored. Any help from best beaches/resorts and must do things would be appreciated. This is a long overdo trip so we will spend the money to do it right! Are there any all inclusives?
best beaches/resort areas on St. Thomas or St. John island
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Jamaica
- 2 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 3 Jamaica all inclusive
- 4 I'm traveling alone to Cuba for two weeks (American). Need advice!
- 5 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 6 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 7 Why Barbados?
- 8 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 9 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?
- 10 Cuba Opening Up
- 11 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 12 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 13 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 14 Just back from The Somerset
- 15 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 16 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 17 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 18 Sandals Resorts
- 19 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 20 Where is the most romantic place for dinner in Bermuda?
- 21 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 22 Trip Report - Eastern Cuba 2006
- 23 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 24 Cuba in 10 days
- 25 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions