We will be in St. John in less than a month and are very excited!! Which beach has the best snorkeling in your opinion? We will have a jeep so we can go anywhere. Any other suggestions of must see areas or things to do (such as hiking) are very appreciated too!!
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://www.shaperich.com/provixn-aka-provixin/
- 2 Cuba Help
- 3 Barbados Beach and Hotel Question
- 4 Living in the Caribbean
- 5 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 6 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 7 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 8 Exumas, Abacos or Eleuthera?
- 9 Nassau Restaurants & Activities
- 10 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 11 Honeymoon ideas Quick!
- 12 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 13 Marriott St Kitts vs 4 Seasons Nevis
- 14 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 15 5 day pre cruise stay in San Juan
- 16 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 17 Starting Hurricane Irma thread
- 18 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 19 Looking for fab day tour in Ocho Rios
- 20 How far is Montego Bay from Ocho Rios
- 21 St. Croix
- 22 St Kitts & Irma
- 23 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 24 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 25 Jamaica- Negril or Ocho Rios?