Need some suggestions, planning a feb2013 vacation, looking for something new, we enjoyed all the activity at body holiday, like the royal in la playa del carmen, for ability to walk, bike, run around town safely. Not party people. Enjoy classes, walking to town safely, some excursions. Any tips would greatly be appreciated. Like visiting St. John, didn't stay on island, never been to Jamaica, Anguilla, Costa Rica, Most important is activity, fitness classes,walking beach. Thank you in advance
Best activities schedule/similar to body holiday
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Girls Week (late 20s) Recommendation
- 2 Recommendations for mid-November 2015 honeymoon destination
- 3 Honeymoon Destination
- 4 Where to stay with teens on Turks and Caicos
- 5 What is the best Caribbean island for white sandy beaches
- 6 So Green, So French, Beautiful Martinique
- 7 shore excursions
- 8 Spring Break 2016 --- Is the Caribbean for us?
- 9 just be careful
- 10 Restaurants in Aruba
- 11 Seek Advice on 9 days in Samana and possibly Cabarete
- 12 Snorkeling
- 13 Barbados or St. Lucia in late August
- 14 Best way to get to Martinique?
- 15 Young couple planning June/July trip to Caribbean..where should we go!?
- 16 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 17 Bahamas girls trip
- 18 ST Thomas trip report with kids at Frenchman Reef and Morningstar
- 19 Safe for Family
- 20 Honeymoon with beaches plus hiking
- 21 Curacao Marriott Beach Resort & Emerald Casino
- 22 Turtle Beach, Barbados
- 23 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 24 Curacao vs Barbados
- 25 Solo backpacking in Cuba