I will be visiting for 3 days in June - for the first time. It appears that some hotels are right in Hamilton, others are in Southampton Parish, others in Paget Parish and others over in St. George. Can anyone give me some advice on the best place to stay? We are in our early 40's (not bringing kids), likely will pick a relatively decent sized resort (rather than a boutique or B&B) and we won't spend much time sitting on the beach - prefer to explore, see the sights, enjoy good restaurants and drinks, etc.
Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 US : VERIZON Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540:6830 Verizn MAIL 24*7
- 2 US : VERIZON Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540:6830 Verizn MAIL 24*7
- 3 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 4 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 5 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 6 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 7 Family vacation
- 8 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 9 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 10 PR or USVI
- 11 Havana Hotel
- 12 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 13 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 14 Back to the Exumas - Trip Report
- 15 Cayman Islands Currency
- 16 Virgin Gorda BVI
- 17 Martinique June 4th - 16th
- 18 Where to rent in St. John? and other questions
- 19 What foods can be taken to Providenciales
- 20 Havana
- 21 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 22 Scrub Island Resort
- 23 Restaurant Recommendations
- 24 St. Maarten--car rental or do without?
- 25 Rental car agencies near cruise terminal in St. Maarten?