I will be visiting for 3 days in June - for the first time. It appears that some hotels are right in Hamilton, others are in Southampton Parish, others in Paget Parish and others over in St. George. Can anyone give me some advice on the best place to stay? We are in our early 40's (not bringing kids), likely will pick a relatively decent sized resort (rather than a boutique or B&B) and we won't spend much time sitting on the beach - prefer to explore, see the sights, enjoy good restaurants and drinks, etc.
Thanks in advance for your help!
Bermuda - which part of island to stay on?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Memorable anniversary dinner on St. Thomas?
- 2 BEST RESORTS FOR SINGLES EARLY-MID 20s
- 3 Dominican Republic villa rental
- 4 fox. car rental montego bay jamaica
- 5 Stop Jet Ski's in Anguilla
- 6 Turks & Caicos
- 7 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 8 Restaurants in St. Barth's?
- 9 Travel to the Caribbean the week before Christmas
- 10 Long Island Bahanas
- 11 All Inclusive in Caribbean or Mexico?
- 12 Honeymoon Help- Caribbean Destination with Walk-in Snorkeling & Nightlife
- 13 Need Caribbean island/hotel suggestions for February trip with 2 year old
- 14 St. Bart's-- how can I get La Pinta vanilla rum?
- 15 Which carribbean island to chose.. dilema's...
- 16 DIY Wedding for Two – Can I pull this off without a Wedding Planner?
- 17 Punta Cana excursions
- 18 Girlfriends All Inclusive Resort Punta Cana or Mexico
- 19 Which Sandals Jamaica is the best
- 20 Van rental for 8 in Puerto Rico
- 21 Restaraunts & Rental Cars in Aruba
- 22 Aruba suggestions
- 23 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 24 Nassau
- 25 Antigua - First Trip - Which Beach and Which Bed ?