I will be visiting for 3 days in June - for the first time. It appears that some hotels are right in Hamilton, others are in Southampton Parish, others in Paget Parish and others over in St. George. Can anyone give me some advice on the best place to stay? We are in our early 40's (not bringing kids), likely will pick a relatively decent sized resort (rather than a boutique or B&B) and we won't spend much time sitting on the beach - prefer to explore, see the sights, enjoy good restaurants and drinks, etc.
Thanks in advance for your help!
Bermuda - which part of island to stay on?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 2 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 3 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 4 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 5 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 6 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 7 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 8 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 9 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 10 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 11 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 12 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 13 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 14 Which island?
- 15 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 16 A week in TCI, and some questions
- 17 eighty+ travelers thinking of St. John
- 18 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 19 Crime in Providenciales TCI
- 20 Trying to Figure Out Whether to Stay at Airport or in Old San Juan
- 21 Turks and Caicos problems
- 22 Bahama Out Island/Turks /Cozumel
- 23 customs
- 24 Best Carribean Island Vacation for Non-Couples
- 25 Converting USD to EC currency