I will be visiting for 3 days in June - for the first time. It appears that some hotels are right in Hamilton, others are in Southampton Parish, others in Paget Parish and others over in St. George. Can anyone give me some advice on the best place to stay? We are in our early 40's (not bringing kids), likely will pick a relatively decent sized resort (rather than a boutique or B&B) and we won't spend much time sitting on the beach - prefer to explore, see the sights, enjoy good restaurants and drinks, etc.
Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Volcanoes, Rainforest, and Beaches
- 2 Anguilla or Turks & Caicos?
- 3 What is the best Caribbean island for white sandy beaches
- 4 Saint John retirement
- 5 Barbados or St. Lucia in late August
- 6 Young couple planning June/July trip to Caribbean..where should we go!?
- 7 Cuba by car
- 8 So Green, So French, Beautiful Martinique
- 9 20th anniversary
- 10 The great advantages including with the use
- 11 Recommendations for mid-November 2015 honeymoon destination
- 12 cheap living & travelling in Dominican Republic
- 13 Seek Advice on 9 days in Samana and possibly Cabarete
- 14 Sunny Beach Weather in February
- 15 Safe for Family
- 16 Christmas destination
- 17 Best way to get to Martinique?
- 18 Spring Break 2016 --- Is the Caribbean for us?
- 19 USVI St John trip with kids and Westin St John stay
- 20 Girls Week (late 20s) Recommendation
- 21 Honeymoon Destination
- 22 Where to stay with teens on Turks and Caicos
- 23 shore excursions
- 24 just be careful
- 25 Restaurants in Aruba