I will be visiting for 3 days in June - for the first time. It appears that some hotels are right in Hamilton, others are in Southampton Parish, others in Paget Parish and others over in St. George. Can anyone give me some advice on the best place to stay? We are in our early 40's (not bringing kids), likely will pick a relatively decent sized resort (rather than a boutique or B&B) and we won't spend much time sitting on the beach - prefer to explore, see the sights, enjoy good restaurants and drinks, etc.
Thanks in advance for your help!
Bermuda - which part of island to stay on?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best island for a villa rental
- 2 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 3 Where to stay on Vieques
- 4 Best island for family of 5 (kids-21,18,16) end of June/early July?
- 5 BUSINESSES FOR SALE
- 6 St. Croix and sea grass
- 7 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 8 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 9 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 10 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 11 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 12 Dinner or Cocktail Sailing Cruise in Bermuda?
- 13 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 14 Tipping at AI
- 15 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 16 Traveling Solo
- 17 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 18 A Volcanic Paradise
- 19 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 20 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 21 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 22 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 23 St. Kitts, the details
- 24 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 25 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?