I will be visiting for 3 days in June - for the first time. It appears that some hotels are right in Hamilton, others are in Southampton Parish, others in Paget Parish and others over in St. George. Can anyone give me some advice on the best place to stay? We are in our early 40's (not bringing kids), likely will pick a relatively decent sized resort (rather than a boutique or B&B) and we won't spend much time sitting on the beach - prefer to explore, see the sights, enjoy good restaurants and drinks, etc.
Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 2 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 3 Honeymoon Help!!
- 4 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 5 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 6 Bermuda
- 7 Restaurant Suggestions
- 8 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 9 Aruba weather
- 10 Havana Cuba for 2 days
- 11 Mid-Twenties couple looking for a lively, gorgeous resort
- 12 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 13 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 14 Taxi info. Self touring
- 15 In search of place to take adult daughters on a girls' week away
- 16 1st timer Ann Trip Suggestions for All Inclusive/Adult Only Resort
- 17 Half Moon Montego Bay questions
- 18 place to take kids for the day in falmouth jamica
- 19 Discovery Bay, Jamaica
- 20 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 21 8 days in USVI, St. Thomas safe yet?
- 22 Tips for Foodie Adventurers in Puerto Rico
- 23 Want to snorkel from hotel beach
- 24 St Lucia - Anse Chastenat - Crazy rate for a basic room without any confort
- 25 Great snorkeling, on the beach hotel