I will be visiting for 3 days in June - for the first time. It appears that some hotels are right in Hamilton, others are in Southampton Parish, others in Paget Parish and others over in St. George. Can anyone give me some advice on the best place to stay? We are in our early 40's (not bringing kids), likely will pick a relatively decent sized resort (rather than a boutique or B&B) and we won't spend much time sitting on the beach - prefer to explore, see the sights, enjoy good restaurants and drinks, etc.
Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 2 Destination Wedding- affordable
- 3 US Cash in Cuba
- 4 Help with post tour stay Cuba
- 5 St. Croix or St. Thomas
- 6 So very lost trying to plan..please help
- 7 Timothy Beach or Oualie Beach? St.Kitts vs. Nevis
- 8 September Anniversary Trip to Turks & Caicos
- 9 A few questions about Sonesta Great Bay
- 10 Turning 40 in the Caribbean
- 11 aruba planning advice
- 12 cell phone & wifi in Cuba
- 13 Dream 50th Anniversary
- 14 Westin or Marriott in Grand Cayman?
- 15 Casa Particular in Trinidad
- 16 Looking for island choice help
- 17 Help picking a resort
- 18 any advice about the Cayman Islands?
- 19 Butler room in Sandals Grande Riviera Ocho Rios
- 20 HELP! First-time vacationer to Caribbean in need expertise
- 21 Life in Turks and caicos (Provo)
- 22 Need Help picking the right WARM Caribbean Vacation
- 23 St Barths and Anguilla Trip Report (April 2016)
- 24 St Thomas Restaurant help
- 25 Destination Wedding