Well, it's that time again: BFF and I are once more on the hunt for an incredible Spring Break adventure, and we're heading to Bermuda to do it. We're thrilled to death, after the incredible time we had in Puerto Rico a few years back (thanks, in large part, to your recommendations), and we're hoping Bermuda will be just as welcoming. Pembroke, here we come!
We are looking for some recommendations from you all, expert Fodorite Forum participants! We've been scouring the websites, but they're just piquing our interests; worse still, they're not that comprehensive. And that's where you all come in. Here's our wishlist:
1. We are planning on renting scooters for a few days, and we're also looking to ride horses at least once. We've heard that Elbow Bay something something is good for the scooters. Confirmation of that? And what about the horses?
2. We would love a recommendation for where to best experience island cuisine. We are travelling on teacher budgets (read: peanuts!), so we need something affordable (I know: affordable? And you're going to Bermuda? Yes, well ... we're renting a very cheap apartment so we can cook the other meals!)
3. How much time should we allot to visiting St. George? We're both interested in history, particularly UNESCO sites.
4. Best beach for hanging out and reading, with the occasional quick swim?
5. Can't miss attractions: which ones? (We're not big on bugs, creepy crawlies or natural history of any sort, by the way.)
6. We will be there the third week of April; will the Botanic Garden be worth a visit?
7. As for shopping ... where's the best place to do it? Hamilton? (We'd be looking for unique things, maybe local crafts and what not.)
If there's anything else you can think of, or personal experiences you'd like to recommend, please send them on! We're always happy to get your input.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 파워볼시스템배팅 ≪접속주소 : mat13.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 3 St. Vincent - Boat hire or day tour?
- 4 Cuba: 4.5 days,4 nights
- 5 Havana
- 6 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 7 Barbados-how about this place?
- 8 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 9 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 10 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 11 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 12 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 13 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 14 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 15 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 16 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 17 Restaurant Recommendations
- 18 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 19 Family vacation
- 20 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 21 PR or USVI
- 22 Havana Hotel
- 23 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 24 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 25 Back to the Exumas - Trip Report