We are cruising into Kings Wharf, Bermuda on May 31st. . It will be on a weekend..from Saturday at 11:30am until Sunday at 5:00pm. We would like to go to St. George and also snorkel at least once. I read the ferry doesn't go to St. George on the weekend. Does anyone know if this is true? If so, what are my other effecient ways to get to St George? Does anyone know of a place to take a snorkel excursion or would renting a boat be recommended. Thanks.
Bermuda Weekend Cruise to King's Wharf
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Late September cruise, is this a bad time of year?
- 2 Best Island for Me?
- 3 fox. car rental montego bay jamaica
- 4 Southern Caribbean Cruise
- 5 Too many choices.....
- 6 walking to the lighthouse
- 7 Why Barbados?
- 8 Anyone found a cruise comparable to Windjammer Barefoot Cruise experience?
- 9 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 10 Best caribbean island to suit us.
- 11 Where to visit from San Juan for grown ups + family vacation?
- 12 Cayman Islands in April for 7 days
- 13 Best island for Christmas vacation with 4 teenage girls
- 14 Cuba with Gate 1
- 15 Anguilla stay?
- 16 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 17 Back from San Juan
- 18 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 19 San Juan Airport
- 20 Help with choosing a Caribbean Island to visit in March
- 21 TCI Small group snorkle trip?
- 22 Club Med Columbus Isle, Bahamas or Beaches Negril, Jamaica
- 23 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 24 Storm ?
- 25 Fun island to take 17 year olds