We are cruising into Kings Wharf, Bermuda on May 31st. . It will be on a weekend..from Saturday at 11:30am until Sunday at 5:00pm. We would like to go to St. George and also snorkel at least once. I read the ferry doesn't go to St. George on the weekend. Does anyone know if this is true? If so, what are my other effecient ways to get to St George? Does anyone know of a place to take a snorkel excursion or would renting a boat be recommended. Thanks.
Bermuda Weekend Cruise to King's Wharf
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 10 days in Cuba - HELP
- 2 Bermuda Hotels
- 3 Sports Bars In Palm Beach Aruba
- 4 Puerto Rico - St. Regis or Royal Isabela
- 5 Puerto Rico Information Needed Please
- 6 Planning A College Graduation Trip In May
- 7 Security guard in Turks and Caicos?
- 8 On the beach staffed villa rental in the Caribbean
- 9 The best spots in St. Kitts
- 10 Ideas for a Quick Summer Getaway
- 11 HELP -Barbados - Antigua - T&C
- 12 St. Maartin 5 days safe and easy traveling
- 13 Barbados question where to stay
- 14 Barbados Ferry Service
- 15 Favorite Caribbean Island - Where would you retire ?
- 16 BVI Honeymoon Help
- 17 Antigua - Do Fodorites really go there ?
- 18 Need help deciding which resort/island to vacation at in September
- 19 Caribbean with grown kids
- 20 June Caribbean Vacation...where?
- 21 Grenada or St.Kitts/Nevis
- 22 Driving in Aurba
- 23 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 24 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 25 Puerto Rico during Holy Week