We are considering visiting either Bermuda or Barbados for a July visit. I am aware that it is hurricane season and will be hot/humid. We always travel to the Caribbean/Atlantic islands in the summer and have no problem with the heat.
We intend to self cater and LOVE beaches. Which island has nicer beaches? I have heard they both have absolutely stunning beaches so we are having a hard time deciding.
We are in our late 20’s/early 30’s so a little bit of nightlife would be good but nothing too crazy. I know Bermuda is not known for nightlife, but there must be a couple pubs or something in Hamilton. Both destinations are supposed to be pretty safe…
Any recommendations or suggestions are welcome. If we don’t go to Bermuda this time around, we will another time. The same goes for Barbados…just want to know what would be best for a relaxing July vacation!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Barbados vs Grenada
- 2 Need 1 room for family of 5 at fun upscale hotel
- 3 need ideas
- 4 epor several zers said early indi
- 5 Caribbean holiday in December
- 6 Any All-Inclusive Resort Recommendations?
- 7 Activities/Tours in Aruba
- 8 Barbados or st Martin that's the dilemma
- 9 Carribean Cruise then immigration
- 10 Nywoman goes to Cuba June 2015
- 11 Cuba tour companies
- 12 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 13 Snorkeling Grand Cayman
- 14 last-minute summer beach trip (Aruba?) with kids
- 15 St. Thomas vs Bahamas?
- 16 The formula effortlessly helps to restore
- 17 CHOOSING BETWEEN 3 RESORTS, HELP!
- 18 Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico or Aruba
- 19 Where to stay in Puerto Rico?
- 20 Weather in Nov
- 21 Virgin Gorda with Kids
- 22 Fishing for ideas
- 23 If you heard about the Weight Loss System
- 24 Spring Break trip to Cuba with our kids
- 25 Travel Insurance
Bermuda vs Barbados – which island for a first time visit?