We are considering visiting either Bermuda or Barbados for a July visit. I am aware that it is hurricane season and will be hot/humid. We always travel to the Caribbean/Atlantic islands in the summer and have no problem with the heat.
We intend to self cater and LOVE beaches. Which island has nicer beaches? I have heard they both have absolutely stunning beaches so we are having a hard time deciding.
We are in our late 20’s/early 30’s so a little bit of nightlife would be good but nothing too crazy. I know Bermuda is not known for nightlife, but there must be a couple pubs or something in Hamilton. Both destinations are supposed to be pretty safe…
Any recommendations or suggestions are welcome. If we don’t go to Bermuda this time around, we will another time. The same goes for Barbados…just want to know what would be best for a relaxing July vacation!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://www.besthealthmarket.org/t-volve-testosterone-booster/
- 2 which island?
- 3 40th birthday with friends
- 4 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 5 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 6 Help me choose an all-inclusive resort
- 7 What to do in Jamaica besides beach?
- 8 Help me narrow down island for 20th anniversary trip
- 9 So is Bonaire great? Or not??
- 10 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 11 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 12 Belize vs Bonaire for snorkeling?
- 13 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 14 Cuba in November
- 15 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 16 planning to sail the Caribbean
- 17 Bonaire Flight Issue/Travelocity
- 18 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 19 Question about Long Term Rentals
- 20 san salvador bahamas - trip report
- 21 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 22 Tennis in Aruba question
- 23 christmas in the caribbean
- 24 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 25 Trip report: Woman solo travelling in Cuba
Bermuda vs Barbados – which island for a first time visit?