We are thinking of snorkeling at Church Bay and are good swimmers. We will be bringing our own equipment. What are the amenities there? Are there changing rooms, bathrooms etc..? Any places to eat?
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Need Help picking the right WARM Caribbean Vacation
- 2 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 3 wn the situation the product
- 4 object that aides in carrying out a chiseled
- 5 http://naturalfitnesspoint.com/dsn-pre-workout/
- 6 A few questions about Sonesta Great Bay
- 7 US Cash in Cuba
- 8 Peterson
- 9 aruba planning advice
- 10 Looking for island choice help
- 11 HELP! First-time vacationer to Caribbean in need expertise
- 12 Destination Wedding- affordable
- 13 Help with post tour stay Cuba
- 14 St. Croix or St. Thomas
- 15 So very lost trying to plan..please help
- 16 Timothy Beach or Oualie Beach? St.Kitts vs. Nevis
- 17 September Anniversary Trip to Turks & Caicos
- 18 Turning 40 in the Caribbean
- 19 cell phone & wifi in Cuba
- 20 Dream 50th Anniversary
- 21 Westin or Marriott in Grand Cayman?
- 22 Casa Particular in Trinidad
- 23 Help picking a resort
- 24 any advice about the Cayman Islands?
- 25 Butler room in Sandals Grande Riviera Ocho Rios