We are thinking of snorkeling at Church Bay and are good swimmers. We will be bringing our own equipment. What are the amenities there? Are there changing rooms, bathrooms etc..? Any places to eat?
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 토토총판 총판토토(〃＞皿＜)접속:【kakao: VS486텔레그램 :VS486】▧토토총판 총판토토
- 2 Cuba via cruise
- 3 Is everything open on elbow cay in early nov?
- 4 BVI: Comparable Islands?
- 5 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 6 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 7 Cuba Help
- 8 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 9 Barbados Beach and Hotel Question
- 10 Living in the Caribbean
- 11 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 12 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 13 Exumas, Abacos or Eleuthera?
- 14 Nassau Restaurants & Activities
- 15 Honeymoon ideas Quick!
- 16 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 17 Marriott St Kitts vs 4 Seasons Nevis
- 18 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 19 5 day pre cruise stay in San Juan
- 20 Starting Hurricane Irma thread
- 21 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 22 Looking for fab day tour in Ocho Rios
- 23 How far is Montego Bay from Ocho Rios
- 24 St. Croix
- 25 St Kitts & Irma