We are thinking of snorkeling at Church Bay and are good swimmers. We will be bringing our own equipment. What are the amenities there? Are there changing rooms, bathrooms etc..? Any places to eat?
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Caribbean islands with kids in December
- 2 Turks and Caicos villas- Taylor Bay
- 3 Trip report – 1st time in Turks & Caicos
- 4 Americans traveling to cuba with 9 year old
- 5 Best restaurants in Bermuda
- 6 Need Trip Ideas For Late July
- 7 Rent a villa in Jamaica
- 8 Choosing the Right Island
- 9 We adore St. John...looking for something new!
- 10 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 11 Hawaii or Caribbean?
- 12 Aruba help!
- 13 St Martin
- 14 Planning a three week trip
- 15 Last minute - solo, self-reflection, sun, serene
- 16 Casa Karma
- 17 Honeymoon - please help!
- 18 50 yo single women trip to Caribbean
- 19 Zika-Free All-Inclusive Vacation
- 20 Cuba
- 21 Negril, Jamaica resorts for young people
- 22 Cuba: February 2016
- 23 Cuba - Old Havana Travel Report
- 24 Cuba for Americans
- 25 Best Luxury Caribbean Resort