We are thinking of snorkeling at Church Bay and are good swimmers. We will be bringing our own equipment. What are the amenities there? Are there changing rooms, bathrooms etc..? Any places to eat?
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cuba Cell Phones and Casa Tips
- 2 Easy from St Kitts, Mahoe Bay, etc.
- 3 Jerk Chicken
- 4 BVI trip questions
- 5 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 6 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 7 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 8 aruba fun!!!
- 9 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 10 Peterson
- 11 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 12 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 13 St.Lucia newbie
- 14 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 15 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 16 Antigua vs. Barbados vs. Jamaica
- 17 Turks and caicos
- 18 Aruba weather
- 19 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 20 Dominican Republic self drive tour
- 21 Turks and caicos
- 22 Cruise stop activities
- 23 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 24 Jade Mountain
- 25 Honeymoon Help!!