Has anyone been to Bermuda in late March/early April? We realize it will not be hot (seems like 70 degrees is about average) but that is not of concern because we aren't really beach people. As long as the weather is nice enough for some hiking, touring, maybe a swim in a heated pool....and restaurants and sites will be open for business, we'd be happy. Please advise if you have experience with traveling there this time of year. Any help is much appreciated.
Bermuda in March/April?
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 villa recommendation in Turks and Caicos
- 2 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 3 Which Caribbean island is right for me?
- 4 Where to celebrate 40 married years!
- 5 Help With Selecting The A Honeymoon Location
- 6 Honeymoon: Curacao or Barbados?
- 7 Nassau or Bermuda
- 8 Honeymoon in August...need help!!
- 9 Grand Cayman the MOST important day for me - please tell me the BEST underwater experience for my short time there!
- 10 best choice family luxury stay--StJ, BVI, T&C or Nevis
- 11 Moments Tobago – VRBO# 328066 – DON’T stay there!
- 12 Travel warning...mosquito fever on S t. Maarten
- 13 "The Weather is Here, I Wish It Were Beautiful" - An Anguilla Trip Report
- 14 Is there a reliable way to predict which beaches will be calm?
- 15 Credit Card Alert
- 16 August Honeymoon...St. Lucia vs. Jamaica...help!
- 17 Honeymoon Location Suggestions
- 18 Coconut Bay Resort or the Landings in St. Lucia??
- 19 Grace Bay Club, Regent Palms or Ritz St. Thomas
- 20 Help me choose an all-inclusive resort
- 21 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 22 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 23 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 24 Honeymoon in Aruba, Dominican, or Jamaica late Feb 2014
- 25 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)