Planning a trip with 2 kids (5 years and 1 1/2 years old) to Bermuda. We have never been but heard and seen good things. We are from Southern California. Has anyone been and give you can give me some suggestions as to where we should fly out of? NY, Boston, Florida, etc.? Planning to go in either Feb or March, since my kids are not in school yet, I figured take advantage and go during off-peak season. Also, let me know the weather around that time, and things to do. Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Microsoft Office 2010 Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 18OO: 385~4895 ms office 24*7
- 2 Watch Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Men Tell No Tales Online
- 3 Indy 500
- 4 Barbados-how about this place?
- 5 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 6 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 7 Havana
- 8 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 9 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 10 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 11 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 12 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 13 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 14 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 15 Restaurant Recommendations
- 16 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 17 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 18 Family vacation
- 19 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 20 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 21 PR or USVI
- 22 Havana Hotel
- 23 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 24 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 25 Back to the Exumas - Trip Report