We will be travelling to Bermuda this summer with our 2 kids aged 12 and 15. We are looking for hotel suggestions. We have looked at Cambridge Beaches, The Reefs, Elbow Beach Resort and Tucker's Point. My husband is against anything "old" or that looks run down. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Virgin Gorda? 5-Year Anniversary Trip
- 2 Culinary Employment Iles Des Saintes
- 3 Island recommendation
- 4 Need Trip Ideas For Late July
- 5 Turks & Caicos or another island for a short getaway from NYC?
- 6 Zika-Free All-Inclusive Vacation
- 7 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 8 Vacationing Single in Grand Cayman
- 9 Family vacation for divers
- 10 Trip Report: St. John Villa Rental
- 11 How Early to Arrive at St Maarten Airport?
- 12 Which Caribbean island is best for my family?
- 13 Island advice plz!
- 14 Cubarinking water?
- 15 First time to PR
- 16 St. John Trip Report
- 17 Aussie couple's 3/4 week trip
- 18 Cuba
- 19 Scrub Island Resort
- 20 St Kitts' Bakery
- 21 Which Island - Family Getaway
- 22 Looking for the perfect Island in the Carribean
- 23 Coral Sands, Exuma
- 24 St. Thomas- place to stay, rental car & night cruise suggestions
- 25 Best Luxury Caribbean Resort