We will be travelling to Bermuda this summer with our 2 kids aged 12 and 15. We are looking for hotel suggestions. We have looked at Cambridge Beaches, The Reefs, Elbow Beach Resort and Tucker's Point. My husband is against anything "old" or that looks run down. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 황금성게임 ☞◇접 속 : v vz338.com ☞◇
- 2 오리지날 신천지 ≪ 접속주소 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 3 Family of 5 undecided island
- 4 Snorkeling Couple need to narrow down island - May/April
- 5 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 6 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 7 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 8 Cienfugas and Santiago--tours??
- 9 Suggestions for what to do/see in St. Martin/Maarten
- 10 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 11 Tortola next week
- 12 Summer trip
- 13 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 14 DR vs. Mexico
- 15 Surf Fly Fishing
- 16 Christmas 2017
- 17 Honeymoon Help!!
- 18 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 19 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 20 All inclusive
- 21 BVI trip questions
- 22 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 23 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 24 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 25 10 pm arrival St. Maarten