Hi there! We're going to Bermuda at the end of next week, and the long range forecast for our entire stay is terrible. It's the first vacation we've had in awhile after some stressful months, but I'm an idiot to look at it this far out, right? RIGHT? Husband is ready to vacation with someone else and I almost don't blame him! Almost...!
Bermuda experts: Stupid to look at the long range weather?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St Thomas lodging before flight home
- 2 T&C Airfare Volatility?
- 3 Where to go in the Caribbean
- 4 Romantic, 30th Birthday for my girlfriend Trip - I NEED HELP!
- 5 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 6 Jamaica - Negril, Ochos Rio, or MB?
- 7 Best island for a villa rental
- 8 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 9 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 10 Which Island?
- 11 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 12 Best Caribbean All Inclusive for Teens?
- 13 Punta Cana?
- 14 St. Thomas, Turks & Caicos or riviera maya ?
- 15 Cheap(er) snorkeling destination
- 16 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 17 Our trip to Turks and Caicos
- 18 Advice needed
- 19 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 20 July 4th in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico--go or no-go?
- 21 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 22 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 23 Rincon Puerto Rico
- 24 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 25 Does anyone know of a house or condo to rent on or near the beach in Cuba