I am traveling to Bermuda in August. I am undecided on whether to stay at the Elbow Beach Hotel or Tucker's Point. We typically look for great service and accommodations when traveling. Rosewoods has a excellent reputation. My concern is that the rooms look a little small at this resort and it seems a bit isolated. The service and resort may be so nice that you won't want to leave it though.
Has anyone been to both resorts and have any advice?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Installation renewal CONTACT ☎18006817208 mcafee Tec* mcafee h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 Currency Americans Should Bring to Cuba
- 3 Christmas vacation
- 4 Havana hotel questions, and assorted others
- 5 New Years Parties, Caribbean 2017/2018?
- 6 1st time to Barbados
- 7 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 8 Americans warned not to visit Cuba
- 9 Punta Cana for Christmas and New Years
- 10 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 11 St Lucia Trip Ideas
- 12 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 13 GTC
- 14 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 15 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 16 Which Out Island for laid-back, uncrowded and quiet vacation?
- 17 Cayman Islands travel report
- 18 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 19 Curacao times 2
- 20 Beach w Nightlife in Barbados
- 21 private Havana Cuba tours from cruise ship
- 22 Hurricane effect on Anguilla
- 23 Bermuda Travel Report
- 24 Cuba Help
- 25 Cuba via cruise