I am traveling to Bermuda in August. I am undecided on whether to stay at the Elbow Beach Hotel or Tucker's Point. We typically look for great service and accommodations when traveling. Rosewoods has a excellent reputation. My concern is that the rooms look a little small at this resort and it seems a bit isolated. The service and resort may be so nice that you won't want to leave it though.
Has anyone been to both resorts and have any advice?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 릴게임사이트 ⊙-⊙접속:【kss998.com】▧▧
- 2 Barbados-how about this place?
- 3 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 4 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 5 Havana
- 6 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 7 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 8 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 9 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 10 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 11 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 12 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 13 Restaurant Recommendations
- 14 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 15 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 16 Family vacation
- 17 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 18 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 19 PR or USVI
- 20 Havana Hotel
- 21 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 22 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 23 Back to the Exumas - Trip Report
- 24 Cayman Islands Currency
- 25 Virgin Gorda BVI