I am traveling to Bermuda in August. I am undecided on whether to stay at the Elbow Beach Hotel or Tucker's Point. We typically look for great service and accommodations when traveling. Rosewoods has a excellent reputation. My concern is that the rooms look a little small at this resort and it seems a bit isolated. The service and resort may be so nice that you won't want to leave it though.
Has anyone been to both resorts and have any advice?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 토토총판하는법 《kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017 》
- 2 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 3 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 4 5 days in Havana
- 5 PR or USVI
- 6 Which Caribbean island?
- 7 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 8 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 9 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 10 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 11 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 12 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 13 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 14 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 15 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 16 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 17 Scrub Island Resort
- 18 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 19 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 20 St. Lucia Villa Recommendations
- 21 Wedding Destinations???
- 22 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 23 Grand Cayman Westin or Kimpton
- 24 Down to two in January have we got it right
- 25 Where to stay in Barbados July 1-11