My wife and I are taking a cruise in late Sept. and will be visiting Bermuda for the first time. Docking at Kings Wharf. Would appreciate any input on things to do for 2-1/2 days, places to see and restaurant suggestions. Anything input that might improve the visit would be appreciated. Is it safe to rent a scooter to get around? I've read the 15 ticket bus pass is a good idea. Are there places to avoid? We are both active and adventurous 70 yr. olds. Will the weather permit swimming at that time of year? Is the dress all casual? Thanks in advance for your input.
Bermuda cruise in late September, first visit
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Finally Exumas trip report with pictures
- 2 Anguilla stay?
- 3 Help with choosing a Caribbean Island to visit in March
- 4 Punta Cana excursions
- 5 Best island for nature + kids that is safe and affordable
- 6 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 7 Must sell vaca pkg for 4-star St. James's Club Antigua, $700
- 8 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 9 Cayman Islands in October
- 10 Back from San Juan
- 11 Cheapest AI Deals for couple in 20s
- 12 Kristen- where are you?????
- 13 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 14 Please suggest uncrowded Caribbean vacation for wheelchair user
- 15 Blamona- need a SCYC report!!
- 16 Luxury golf vacation in November
- 17 50th BIRTHDAY Home for 4 Couples
- 18 Is it a waste to go to St. Johns during late September?
- 19 Puerto Rico
- 20 Puerto Plata vacations or other place of Dominican Republic
- 21 Cuba People to People Tours
- 22 TCI Regent Grand vs. Venetian
- 23 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 24 relaxed beaches in january
- 25 Are you the new future traveler?