My wife and I are taking a cruise in late Sept. and will be visiting Bermuda for the first time. Docking at Kings Wharf. Would appreciate any input on things to do for 2-1/2 days, places to see and restaurant suggestions. Anything input that might improve the visit would be appreciated. Is it safe to rent a scooter to get around? I've read the 15 ticket bus pass is a good idea. Are there places to avoid? We are both active and adventurous 70 yr. olds. Will the weather permit swimming at that time of year? Is the dress all casual? Thanks in advance for your input.
Bermuda cruise in late September, first visit
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Holiday Trip to the Caribbean - Need advice!
- 2 Dominican Republic - Closures, Limitations Over Easter Weekend
- 3 Fishermans Ree Resort
- 4 Cuba in 10 days
- 5 Salt Kettle House to close
- 6 Best snorkeling in the Caribbean (not St. John or Grand Cayman)???
- 7 Hotel recommendations for 1 night on Tortola?
- 8 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 9 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 10 Ideas for Caribbean AI for anniversary next July?
- 11 cheapest christmas airfare by destination
- 12 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 13 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 14 Are there restaurants/grocery near Rum Point on Grand Cayman?
- 15 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 16 Why Barbados?
- 17 Cayman Islands in October
- 18 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay
- 19 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 20 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 21 Sailing in Tobago and Trinidad
- 22 all-inclusive or villa?
- 23 Anyone want to critique my Puerto Rico itinerary?
- 24 San Juan Hotel
- 25 Help me narrow it down, please!