My wife and I are taking a cruise in late Sept. and will be visiting Bermuda for the first time. Docking at Kings Wharf. Would appreciate any input on things to do for 2-1/2 days, places to see and restaurant suggestions. Anything input that might improve the visit would be appreciated. Is it safe to rent a scooter to get around? I've read the 15 ticket bus pass is a good idea. Are there places to avoid? We are both active and adventurous 70 yr. olds. Will the weather permit swimming at that time of year? Is the dress all casual? Thanks in advance for your input.
Bermuda cruise in late September, first visit
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 On the beach staffed villa rental in the Caribbean
- 2 Puerto Rico Information Needed Please
- 3 Planning A College Graduation Trip In May
- 4 Barbados question where to stay
- 5 Barbados Ferry Service
- 6 HELP -Barbados - Antigua - T&C
- 7 Favorite Caribbean Island - Where would you retire ?
- 8 Ideas for a Quick Summer Getaway
- 9 BVI Honeymoon Help
- 10 Security guard in Turks and Caicos?
- 11 Antigua - Do Fodorites really go there ?
- 12 Need help deciding which resort/island to vacation at in September
- 13 Caribbean with grown kids
- 14 June Caribbean Vacation...where?
- 15 Grenada or St.Kitts/Nevis
- 16 Driving in Aurba
- 17 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 18 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 19 Puerto Rico during Holy Week
- 20 Restaurant in Aruba
- 21 Turks & Caicos Activities - What's Your Top 3?
- 22 Turks & Caicos- Help!! Where's Your Favorite Place to Stay?
- 23 Providenciales Airport
- 24 2 weeks in Cuba
- 25 Grenada - looking for a CLEAN hotel for one night - suggestions?