My wife and I are taking a cruise in late Sept. and will be visiting Bermuda for the first time. Docking at Kings Wharf. Would appreciate any input on things to do for 2-1/2 days, places to see and restaurant suggestions. Anything input that might improve the visit would be appreciated. Is it safe to rent a scooter to get around? I've read the 15 ticket bus pass is a good idea. Are there places to avoid? We are both active and adventurous 70 yr. olds. Will the weather permit swimming at that time of year? Is the dress all casual? Thanks in advance for your input.
Bermuda cruise in late September, first visit
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 2 Caribbean Destination for Family with Teenage Girls
- 3 St. Martin Ferry to Anguilla from Philipsburg
- 4 Jamaica help!
- 5 Four Seasons Nevis and RoamsAround thanks
- 6 2 weeks in cuba
- 7 Finally Exumas trip report with pictures
- 8 Martinique - solo female traveller
- 9 Lodging for solo traveler in San Juan
- 10 Seeking a cliff overlooking the ocean for our wedding ceremony
- 11 Puerto Plata: Cofresi Palm Beach or Blue Bay?
- 12 Jamaica
- 13 Jamaica all inclusive
- 14 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 15 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 16 I'm traveling alone to Cuba for two weeks (American). Need advice!
- 17 Cuba Opening Up
- 18 Puerto Rico Itinerary Review, Por Favor
- 19 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 20 Why Barbados?
- 21 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 22 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?
- 23 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 24 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 25 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach