My wife and I are taking a cruise in late Sept. and will be visiting Bermuda for the first time. Docking at Kings Wharf. Would appreciate any input on things to do for 2-1/2 days, places to see and restaurant suggestions. Anything input that might improve the visit would be appreciated. Is it safe to rent a scooter to get around? I've read the 15 ticket bus pass is a good idea. Are there places to avoid? We are both active and adventurous 70 yr. olds. Will the weather permit swimming at that time of year? Is the dress all casual? Thanks in advance for your input.
Bermuda cruise in late September, first visit
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 2 Small resorts like Galley Bay in Caribbean
- 3 Sudden trip! Puerto Rico or Dominican Republic?
- 4 Jamaica vs The DR
- 5 Jamica: AI or Not?
- 6 Atlantis - what needs to be booked in advance?
- 7 Seeking general advice on one-to-two-month Caribbean villa rental
- 8 celebrating 40
- 9 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 10 Where to go in February/March
- 11 Anguilla Honeymoon in June
- 12 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 13 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 14 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 15 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 16 Seeking luxury resort with private villas/pools
- 17 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 18 Which island?
- 19 Puerto Rico Public Transportation
- 20 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 21 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 22 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 23 St. Croix and sea grass
- 24 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 25 Rainforest Question: Better to do a Tour or go on your own?