My wife and I are taking a cruise in late Sept. and will be visiting Bermuda for the first time. Docking at Kings Wharf. Would appreciate any input on things to do for 2-1/2 days, places to see and restaurant suggestions. Anything input that might improve the visit would be appreciated. Is it safe to rent a scooter to get around? I've read the 15 ticket bus pass is a good idea. Are there places to avoid? We are both active and adventurous 70 yr. olds. Will the weather permit swimming at that time of year? Is the dress all casual? Thanks in advance for your input.
Bermuda cruise in late September, first visit
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Just back from The Somerset
- 2 Cuba Opening Up
- 3 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 4 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 5 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 6 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 7 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 8 Sandals Resorts
- 9 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 10 Where is the most romantic place for dinner in Bermuda?
- 11 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 12 Trip Report - Eastern Cuba 2006
- 13 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 14 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 15 Cuba in 10 days
- 16 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 17 Turks/Caicos or Dominican Republic
- 18 Best Snorkeling near/in Punta Cana?
- 19 ISO recs for high-end and high-chair-friendly meals in St. Martin
- 20 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 21 Santo Domingo Day Trip from Punta Cana
- 22 Villa rental on St. John
- 23 Not impressed with Aruba, too touristy. Period. Are we out of luck?
- 24 Just back from St. Maarten
- 25 Villa Rental on St. John