I am considering a cruise from NYC to Bermuda departing at the end of Oct. I am wondering if anyone has any experience with this time of year? In terms of the waters being rough, rain? I know Nov. starts the off season.
Bermuda 1st week of November
- 1 Seven Seas on T&C, what to do and what to see?
- 2 Bermuda Trip
- 3 quiet and relaxing
- 4 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 5 Spirit Airlines to Caribbean - Need help w/carryon question.
- 6 Verandah Resort on Antigua
- 7 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 8 St.Thomas St. John
- 9 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 10 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 11 Suggestions on Good Restaurants in Grand Cayman
- 12 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 13 June vacation trip for guys
- 14 Which island to visit???
- 15 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 16 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 17 Honeymoon Help!
- 18 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 19 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 20 Grand Cayman
- 21 Sandals La Source Grenada
- 22 Sandos Playacar Beach resort
- 23 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 24 Honeymoon - St. Lucia, Martinique, St. Vincent & the Grenadines
- 25 Sisters trip can't seem to narrow down