Our Ship will dock at the West End in April for one day. We do not want to waste time when we get there looking for a beach and finding the best way to get there. Can anyone recommend a beach and transport? Should we attempt to moped to the beach from the docks? Any info on what to see or do in the west end would be helpfull.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 2 Resort villa suggestions
- 3 Beware of Sea Feathers Management Company in the Turks and Caicos!
- 4 Vacation booked, St Martin and Puerto Rico
- 5 The best thing that I found in this formula
- 6 Florida or caribbean
- 7 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 8 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 9 Waterskiing in TCI???
- 10 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 11 Occidental Grand or Riu Palace Antillas?
- 12 Suggestions for Solo Travel for Woman in Late 30's
- 13 Best Island To Honeymoon To?
- 14 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 15 Honeymoon in Caribbean & US - HELP!
- 16 Some "Don't Miss" Stuff on St. Martin Please
- 17 Cost of liquor in Turks and Caicos
- 18 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 19 safety in Jamaica, college spring break, 2015
- 20 rent a car??
- 21 Family with two teen boys and my dad/ their grandpa
- 22 Turks and Caicos Accommodations Question - West Bay Club
- 23 Trip to Grenada vs Anguilla vs Nevis
- 24 A few last minute Cuba questions! (two week trip)
- 25 Cuba Opening Up