Ok, I've got a couple of questions for you seasoned travelers out there. My friend and I are wanting to go back to Bequia this spring. My question is, we are coming from the midwest and it's really hard to make connecting flights/ferries in a day. We've been twice. The first time had to spend the night both ways in Barbados and flew AA then Mustique. The second time we flew AA to SJ and then took Liat. Got there in 1 day but took 2 to get home. We want to use our AA miles & maybe fly to possibly Canouan then take the ferry if there is one providing we could make the last one! Is there a ferry from Canouan to Bequia? I'm thinking it's just the mail boat, not sure. Also, do ya think it's worth it to ferry it or, would you just schedule a smaller flight from say Barbados or Canouan? I know this sounds confusing-- Sorry & THANKS!!!!
Bequia, Easiest & Best way?
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Last Minute Urgent Advice for "my best beach vacation ever"
- 2 Bahamas snorkeling
- 3 Luxury family resort with villas and good beach
- 4 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 5 Wedding Help!
- 6 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 7 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 8 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 9 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 10 Islands with great nightlife
- 11 month stay on a caribbean island
- 12 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 13 Where to stay on Vieques
- 14 Ferry to Rum Point
- 15 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 16 Family with infants/toddlers
- 17 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 18 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 19 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 20 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 21 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 22 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 23 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 24 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 25 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach