Ok, I've got a couple of questions for you seasoned travelers out there. My friend and I are wanting to go back to Bequia this spring. My question is, we are coming from the midwest and it's really hard to make connecting flights/ferries in a day. We've been twice. The first time had to spend the night both ways in Barbados and flew AA then Mustique. The second time we flew AA to SJ and then took Liat. Got there in 1 day but took 2 to get home. We want to use our AA miles & maybe fly to possibly Canouan then take the ferry if there is one providing we could make the last one! Is there a ferry from Canouan to Bequia? I'm thinking it's just the mail boat, not sure. Also, do ya think it's worth it to ferry it or, would you just schedule a smaller flight from say Barbados or Canouan? I know this sounds confusing-- Sorry & THANKS!!!!
Bequia, Easiest & Best way?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 2 Tipping at AI
- 3 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 4 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 5 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 6 Traveling Solo
- 7 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 8 A Volcanic Paradise
- 9 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 10 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 11 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 12 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 13 St. Kitts, the details
- 14 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 15 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 16 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 17 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 18 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 19 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 20 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 21 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 22 8 TUFF MILES
- 23 Puerto Rico Nightlife?
- 24 1 week in San Juan
- 25 AI in Punta Cana, DR? Or nearby?