Ok, I've got a couple of questions for you seasoned travelers out there. My friend and I are wanting to go back to Bequia this spring. My question is, we are coming from the midwest and it's really hard to make connecting flights/ferries in a day. We've been twice. The first time had to spend the night both ways in Barbados and flew AA then Mustique. The second time we flew AA to SJ and then took Liat. Got there in 1 day but took 2 to get home. We want to use our AA miles & maybe fly to possibly Canouan then take the ferry if there is one providing we could make the last one! Is there a ferry from Canouan to Bequia? I'm thinking it's just the mail boat, not sure. Also, do ya think it's worth it to ferry it or, would you just schedule a smaller flight from say Barbados or Canouan? I know this sounds confusing-- Sorry & THANKS!!!!
Bequia, Easiest & Best way?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 2 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 3 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 4 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 5 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 6 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 7 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 8 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 9 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 10 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 11 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 12 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 13 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 14 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 15 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 16 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 17 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 18 Which island?
- 19 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 20 A week in TCI, and some questions
- 21 eighty+ travelers thinking of St. John
- 22 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 23 Crime in Providenciales TCI
- 24 Trying to Figure Out Whether to Stay at Airport or in Old San Juan
- 25 Turks and Caicos problems