My husband & I are planning a belated honeymoon. We want to go to "the islands" -- anywhere that is serene, quiet, NOT touristy, white beaches, turquoise water, etc. We're interested in snorkeling/diving, lying on the beach and relaxing. I have mild psoriasis and while sun is great for my skin, I don't want tons of people around staring. We have no interest in chic restaurants or fancy shopping. I've been told that Kauai is good but for more money, Anguilla would be best. My question is, roughly how much more money are we talking about? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!
Belated Honeymoon - Anguilla or Hawaii
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 2 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 3 Cuba Opening Up
- 4 Just back from The Somerset
- 5 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 6 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 7 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 8 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 9 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 10 Sandals Resorts
- 11 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 12 Where is the most romantic place for dinner in Bermuda?
- 13 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 14 Trip Report - Eastern Cuba 2006
- 15 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 16 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 17 Cuba in 10 days
- 18 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 19 Turks/Caicos or Dominican Republic
- 20 Best Snorkeling near/in Punta Cana?
- 21 ISO recs for high-end and high-chair-friendly meals in St. Martin
- 22 Santo Domingo Day Trip from Punta Cana
- 23 Villa rental on St. John
- 24 Not impressed with Aruba, too touristy. Period. Are we out of luck?
- 25 Just back from St. Maarten