I am thinking of staying at the Bel Mar Apartments.Has anyone stayed here? How is the snorkeling. Been to Capt. Don's thought is was great but now its a little too expensive.
Bel Mar Apartments Bonaire
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 10 days in Cuba - HELP
- 2 Bermuda Hotels
- 3 Sports Bars In Palm Beach Aruba
- 4 Puerto Rico - St. Regis or Royal Isabela
- 5 Puerto Rico Information Needed Please
- 6 Planning A College Graduation Trip In May
- 7 Security guard in Turks and Caicos?
- 8 On the beach staffed villa rental in the Caribbean
- 9 The best spots in St. Kitts
- 10 Ideas for a Quick Summer Getaway
- 11 HELP -Barbados - Antigua - T&C
- 12 St. Maartin 5 days safe and easy traveling
- 13 Barbados question where to stay
- 14 Barbados Ferry Service
- 15 Favorite Caribbean Island - Where would you retire ?
- 16 BVI Honeymoon Help
- 17 Antigua - Do Fodorites really go there ?
- 18 Need help deciding which resort/island to vacation at in September
- 19 Caribbean with grown kids
- 20 June Caribbean Vacation...where?
- 21 Grenada or St.Kitts/Nevis
- 22 Driving in Aurba
- 23 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 24 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 25 Puerto Rico during Holy Week