Anybody stay or know of a good bed and breakfast in Anguilla. I have read good reviews on La Vue, Lloyd's Guest House and The Ferryboat Inn but I am not sure about the locations of these places. We are coming from the ferry from St Martin and are only looking to book a couple of nights but I want the place to be clean and near resturants. I also would like to visit Shoal Bay East but we can take cab there.
Bed and Breakfast in Anguilla?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 2 Cuba Opening Up
- 3 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 4 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 5 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 6 Just back from The Somerset
- 7 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 8 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 9 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 10 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 11 Sandals Resorts
- 12 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 13 Where is the most romantic place for dinner in Bermuda?
- 14 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 15 Trip Report - Eastern Cuba 2006
- 16 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 17 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 18 Cuba in 10 days
- 19 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 20 Turks/Caicos or Dominican Republic
- 21 Best Snorkeling near/in Punta Cana?
- 22 ISO recs for high-end and high-chair-friendly meals in St. Martin
- 23 Santo Domingo Day Trip from Punta Cana
- 24 Villa rental on St. John
- 25 Not impressed with Aruba, too touristy. Period. Are we out of luck?