Anybody stay or know of a good bed and breakfast in Anguilla. I have read good reviews on La Vue, Lloyd's Guest House and The Ferryboat Inn but I am not sure about the locations of these places. We are coming from the ferry from St Martin and are only looking to book a couple of nights but I want the place to be clean and near resturants. I also would like to visit Shoal Bay East but we can take cab there.
Bed and Breakfast in Anguilla?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cayman Islands in October
- 2 Back from San Juan
- 3 Cheapest AI Deals for couple in 20s
- 4 Must sell vaca pkg for 4-star St. James's Club Antigua, $700
- 5 Kristen- where are you?????
- 6 Anguilla stay?
- 7 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 8 Please suggest uncrowded Caribbean vacation for wheelchair user
- 9 Blamona- need a SCYC report!!
- 10 Luxury golf vacation in November
- 11 50th BIRTHDAY Home for 4 Couples
- 12 Is it a waste to go to St. Johns during late September?
- 13 Puerto Rico
- 14 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 15 Puerto Plata vacations or other place of Dominican Republic
- 16 Cuba People to People Tours
- 17 TCI Regent Grand vs. Venetian
- 18 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 19 relaxed beaches in january
- 20 Are you the new future traveler?
- 21 Mosquitoes - where are they NOT?
- 22 Wanted: St. Lucia Jan - March studio rental?
- 23 Who can advice a reliable tour operator to Dominican Republic?
- 24 St Martin rental car on ferry?
- 25 Caribbean 10 days - where to go?