I know I have seen this question before but didnt see much in a search....
I do so much internet searching/booking for myself and friends/co-workers, I would like to see if/how I can become a "certified" TA...
This would not be my primary profession as I am a teacher, I am just wondering if anyone else has had the same thoughts I am having
Off the top of my head Questions:
*are there any perks,
*who do I contact
*what else should I consider
I would appreciate any thoughts,
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 파워볼 ≪접속주소 : mat13.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 http://www.skin4up.com/nouveaulift/
- 3 알라딘양방 ※연결 : mat13.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 4 Location and resort advice
- 5 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 6 St. Vincent - Boat hire or day tour?
- 7 Cuba: 4.5 days,4 nights
- 8 Havana
- 9 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 10 Barbados-how about this place?
- 11 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 12 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 13 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 14 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 15 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 16 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 17 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 18 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 19 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 20 Restaurant Recommendations
- 21 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 22 Family vacation
- 23 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 24 PR or USVI
- 25 Havana Hotel