I know I have seen this question before but didnt see much in a search....
I do so much internet searching/booking for myself and friends/co-workers, I would like to see if/how I can become a "certified" TA...
This would not be my primary profession as I am a teacher, I am just wondering if anyone else has had the same thoughts I am having
Off the top of my head Questions:
*are there any perks,
*who do I contact
*what else should I consider
I would appreciate any thoughts,
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 2 DR vs. Mexico
- 3 Surf Fly Fishing
- 4 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 5 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 6 Family of 5 undecided island
- 7 Christmas 2017
- 8 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 9 Honeymoon Help!!
- 10 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 11 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 12 All inclusive
- 13 BVI trip questions
- 14 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 15 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 16 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 17 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 18 family resort ideas?
- 19 Requirements for Americans visiting Cuba
- 20 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 21 Any reason to go stay at a condo in the North Shore or Cayman Kai area?
- 22 First time to Puerto Rico
- 23 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 24 Social Resort for Solo Female
- 25 St Vincent and The Grenadines 11 days trip over Christmas and NYE 2017/2018