I know I have seen this question before but didnt see much in a search....
I do so much internet searching/booking for myself and friends/co-workers, I would like to see if/how I can become a "certified" TA...
This would not be my primary profession as I am a teacher, I am just wondering if anyone else has had the same thoughts I am having
Off the top of my head Questions:
*are there any perks,
*who do I contact
*what else should I consider
I would appreciate any thoughts,
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Punta Cana Excursions
- 2 customs questions
- 3 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 4 Nassau Bahamas
- 5 St. Thomas or Turks and Caicos in October?
- 6 Biking in Caribbean
- 7 Best Quiet Peacfull Island to Rent a Vacation Home?
- 8 Which Island for Travelling Without a Resort?
- 9 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 10 Help with how long on each island.
- 11 Small Carribean Hotel
- 12 Travel from Culebra to St. John
- 13 Puerto Rico from Ponce to Arecibo
- 14 Average prices for taxis in Havana
- 15 Honeymoon All Inclusive
- 16 Christmas in the Caribbean
- 17 Where to go January beach bachelorette?
- 18 St. Lucia to Puerto Rico
- 19 Hiking in St. John
- 20 The Crane Resort - Stay Away!!!
- 21 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 22 celebrating husband's 50th birthday AI suggestions needed
- 23 Turks Caicos July 19 - Aug 2
- 24 Struggling with Decision for Honeymoon (St. Barts/St. Lucia)
- 25 Negril questions