I know I have seen this question before but didnt see much in a search....
I do so much internet searching/booking for myself and friends/co-workers, I would like to see if/how I can become a "certified" TA...
This would not be my primary profession as I am a teacher, I am just wondering if anyone else has had the same thoughts I am having
Off the top of my head Questions:
*are there any perks,
*who do I contact
*what else should I consider
I would appreciate any thoughts,
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://trexmusclesite.com/nuvagen/
- 2 Packers and Movers in Bangalore for Easy Shifting
- 3 How to find out the best Packers and Movers in Pune?
- 4 http://www.musclesupplement.org/testo-vital-review/
- 5 Regular visists to St. Thomas
- 6 St. Thomas EMS is dangerous
- 7 Turks/ Caicos/ Not Beaches,but where?
- 8 Anguilla Trip Report (6/26-7/3) AND a New Identity
- 9 cell phone & wifi in Cuba
- 10 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 11 Condado Lagoon Villas at Caribe Hilton
- 12 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 13 Turks, West Bay Club_trip 7/27
- 14 30th anniversary trip
- 15 Best Island for steel drum music and relaxing?
- 16 Thoughts on Green Turtle Cay?
- 17 Bermuda in February or March
- 18 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 19 Las Terrenas Riots in Dominican Rep.
- 20 Gluten free restaurants in Bermuda
- 21 Which is more suitable for a family holiday
- 22 Safest Islands for Us?
- 23 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 24 Does my dream vacation exist in the carribean
- 25 My 35th Birthday In October With Just Me And My Homegurl