I've been looking around and can't really find the answer I'm looking for. Can anyone recommend a hotel or resort that is beachfront, has a pool, and is in close proximity to Old Havana? Anyone know anything about the Melia Habana or Melia Cohiba? Anything you would suggest? Looking to relax on a beach/pool, drink, smoke cigars, see Havana, etc. Not looking for any crazy clubs, more into the Afro-Cuban Jazz than a dance club. Any help you can give is appreciated.
Beachfront Hotel in Havana?
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 month stay on a caribbean island
- 2 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 3 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 4 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 5 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 6 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 7 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 8 Ferry to Rum Point
- 9 Islands with great nightlife
- 10 Family with infants/toddlers
- 11 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 12 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 13 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 14 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 15 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 16 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 17 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 18 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 19 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 20 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 21 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 22 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 23 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 24 Studying French in the Caribbean
- 25 Jamaica Fishing Recommendations