I am going to St Kitts on Sept 18th and will be staying at the Marriot resort. I want to sunbathe, snorkel in clear water and eat jerk chicken, where are the best places to go? (I have hired a car for the time I am there so transport is no problem)
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Surf Fly Fishing
- 2 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 3 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 4 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 5 Family of 5 undecided island
- 6 Christmas 2017
- 7 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 8 Honeymoon Help!!
- 9 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 10 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 11 All inclusive
- 12 BVI trip questions
- 13 DR vs. Mexico
- 14 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 15 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 16 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 17 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 18 family resort ideas?
- 19 Requirements for Americans visiting Cuba
- 20 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 21 Any reason to go stay at a condo in the North Shore or Cayman Kai area?
- 22 First time to Puerto Rico
- 23 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 24 Social Resort for Solo Female
- 25 St Vincent and The Grenadines 11 days trip over Christmas and NYE 2017/2018