I am going to St Kitts on Sept 18th and will be staying at the Marriot resort. I want to sunbathe, snorkel in clear water and eat jerk chicken, where are the best places to go? (I have hired a car for the time I am there so transport is no problem)
Beaches, snorkelling & jerk chicken!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Clearest water and All Inclusive
- 2 multiple family beach vacation
- 3 DR All Inclusive for Woman's getway
- 4 Need a new vacation spot!
- 5 Sailing in the Abacos, Bahamas
- 6 2015 Family vacation: Best Bang on a budget
- 7 June Caribbean Vacation...where?
- 8 Mid October Honeymoon
- 9 Summer family vacation
- 10 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 11 Recommendations for Caribbean Getaway from New York
- 12 Caribbean with grown kids
- 13 Wedding/Honeymoon All In One...Looking for Helpful Advice
- 14 All Inclusive Honeymoon
- 15 Honeymoon destination?
- 16 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 17 Punta Cana - Adults Only favorite
- 18 Need help with a Caribbean Destination Wedding-REVISED
- 19 St. Patrick's Day in Aruba
- 20 Fort de France as a base to explore Martinique?
- 21 First tropical vacation, any tips?
- 22 Anguilla Beaches
- 23 Comments regarding this Puerto Rico condo?
- 24 Cuba help!
- 25 Just posted my Key West trip report and photos