I am going to St Kitts on Sept 18th and will be staying at the Marriot resort. I want to sunbathe, snorkel in clear water and eat jerk chicken, where are the best places to go? (I have hired a car for the time I am there so transport is no problem)
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Anniversary Trip Options
- 2 Island with golf
- 3 Fort de France as a base to explore Martinique?
- 4 Puerto Rico Trip Report - May, 2015
- 5 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 6 During times of need, let us donate for Nepal earthquake victims
- 7 St Thomas vs Puerto Rico
- 8 Location for 40th birthday celebration with friends
- 9 St. Martin/St. Maarten
- 10 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 11 travelling to St kitt and nervis
- 12 45th Birthday Celebration-Help!
- 13 Choosing an island
- 14 Reduit Beach is being ruined
- 15 Seek Advice on 9 days in Samana and possibly Cabarete
- 16 Cabarete & Las Canas, DR: Where can I get info?
- 17 cabarete, dominican republic
- 18 First time Santo Domingo
- 19 20th anniversary
- 20 St. Bart's
- 21 Bahamas girls trip
- 22 Advice on choosing an island...
- 23 What is the best Caribbean island for white sandy beaches
- 24 American Express Card in Bermuda
- 25 Grand Cayman January