I am going to St Kitts on Sept 18th and will be staying at the Marriot resort. I want to sunbathe, snorkel in clear water and eat jerk chicken, where are the best places to go? (I have hired a car for the time I am there so transport is no problem)
Beaches, snorkelling & jerk chicken!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Money in Jamaica
- 2 Florida or caribbean
- 3 Barbados hotel rate clarification
- 4 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 5 50+ where to dance?
- 6 Aruba...too Americanized?
- 7 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 8 dominican republic
- 9 Summer family vacation
- 10 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 11 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 12 Restaurant for a very special birthday
- 13 St Martin
- 14 One night in Nassau - hotel help
- 15 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 16 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 17 Resort villa suggestions
- 18 Beware of Sea Feathers Management Company in the Turks and Caicos!
- 19 Vacation booked, St Martin and Puerto Rico
- 20 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 21 Waterskiing in TCI???
- 22 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 23 Occidental Grand or Riu Palace Antillas?
- 24 Suggestions for Solo Travel for Woman in Late 30's
- 25 Best Island To Honeymoon To?