I've been looking through lonely planet as well as fodor's and trip advisor, but its difficult to find a place to stay in one of the keys that isn't too far from Havana. I was thinking Cayo Guillermo, Cayo Levisa, or Isla de la Juventud. Does anyone have experience with distances to these places (by bus or car from Havana), or know of hotels that are NOT all inclusive resorts? We'd especially be interested in casa particulares that are on the beach if there are any...
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 무료릴게임 ◐ 도메인 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 3 St. Vincent - Boat hire or day tour?
- 4 Cuba: 4.5 days,4 nights
- 5 Havana
- 6 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 7 Barbados-how about this place?
- 8 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 9 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 10 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 11 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 12 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 13 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 14 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 15 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 16 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 17 Restaurant Recommendations
- 18 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 19 Family vacation
- 20 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 21 PR or USVI
- 22 Havana Hotel
- 23 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 24 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 25 Back to the Exumas - Trip Report
Beaches near (3-4 hrs tops) Havana not too touristy...????