I've been looking through lonely planet as well as fodor's and trip advisor, but its difficult to find a place to stay in one of the keys that isn't too far from Havana. I was thinking Cayo Guillermo, Cayo Levisa, or Isla de la Juventud. Does anyone have experience with distances to these places (by bus or car from Havana), or know of hotels that are NOT all inclusive resorts? We'd especially be interested in casa particulares that are on the beach if there are any...
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 토토 총판 수입 【 'kakao: dnj2016●텔레그램 : speed2017' 】
- 2 Suggestions for what to do/see in St. Martin/Maarten
- 3 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 4 Tortola next week
- 5 Summer trip
- 6 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 7 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 8 DR vs. Mexico
- 9 Surf Fly Fishing
- 10 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 11 Family of 5 undecided island
- 12 Christmas 2017
- 13 Honeymoon Help!!
- 14 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 15 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 16 All inclusive
- 17 BVI trip questions
- 18 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 19 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 20 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 21 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 22 family resort ideas?
- 23 Requirements for Americans visiting Cuba
- 24 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 25 Any reason to go stay at a condo in the North Shore or Cayman Kai area?
Beaches near (3-4 hrs tops) Havana not too touristy...????